    Chris Gumm Guest

    Are the part numbers for cisco's located in the sh ver? Is there a way to
    get the part number through the CLI?

    Chris Gumm, Jan 7, 2004

  2. In article <3ffc86ec$0$77812$>,
    Chris Gumm <> wrote:
    :Are the part numbers for cisco's located in the sh ver? Is there a way to
    :get the part number through the CLI?

    Cisco makes a lot of different equipment, with a number of different
    operating systems, and a lot of different versions. Would you care
    to be more specific about the devices you are interested in?

    CatOS: yes, show ver shows the part numbers

    IOS generally: show tech if I recall correctly; might not work on all
    models or versions

    PIX: no.

    --
    What is "The Ultimate Meme"? Would it, like Monty Python's
    "The World's Funniest Joke", lead to the deaths of everyone who

    Walter Roberson, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Chris Gumm

    Chris Gumm Guest

    Chris Gumm, Jan 7, 2004