Part 2 of the Series I'm writing...

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by CertGuard, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. CertGuard

    CertGuard Guest

    Well, here it is...Part deux!

    The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
    http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646

    These are the other links I posted from the Part 1 post, in case ya missed
    'em. ;-)
    http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/

    This is part 1 of the article:
    http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13341

    Some other useful links:

    Home: http://www.CertGuard.com
    Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
    Braindumps: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
    Practice Test Providers: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp
    Study Materials and Books: http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp
    Vendor Links and Emails: http://www.CertGuard.com/links.asp

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    CertGuard, Apr 10, 2007

  2. CertGuard

    CertGuard Guest

    Bah....sorry for the double post guys.

    CertGuard, Apr 10, 2007

  3. CertGuard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
    Certification and Exam Security> say in news:131n8v0iggkhs91
    @news.supernews.com:

    > The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
    > http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646

    I feel all gooshy just having known you...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Isn't it a shame ignorance isn't painful?

    Neil, Apr 10, 2007
  4. CertGuard

    CertGuard Guest

    > did you hear "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
    > Certification and Exam Security> say in news:131n8v0iggkhs91
    > @news.supernews.com:
    >
    >> The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
    >> http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646
    >>

    > I feel all gooshy just having known you...
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - Isn't it a shame ignorance isn't painful?

    LOL...Neil, you always have had the knack for making a guy blush, ya know that!
    ;)

    Thanks

    --
    CertGuard
    Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear

    CertGuard, Apr 10, 2007
  5. CertGuard

    Consultant Guest

    this is getting awkward

    Consultant, Apr 10, 2007
  6. CertGuard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CertGuard" <> say in

    > http://www.cafepress.com/certguard <-- have you bought your Thong Yet?

    I am deeply disturbed (and amused) by the above. I am also disappointed
    that there is no associated toilet paper! THINK OF IT. 'Wipe up with
    certguard's official "no braindump" TP'

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Does life seem worthwhile to you? HERE'S HOW TO ORDER! Send $20 to...

    Neil, Apr 10, 2007
  7. CertGuard

    CertGuard Guest

    > did you hear "CertGuard" <> say in
    >
    >> http://www.cafepress.com/certguard <-- have you bought your Thong Yet?

    > I am deeply disturbed (and amused) by the above. I am also disappointed
    > that there is no associated toilet paper! THINK OF IT. 'Wipe up with
    > certguard's official "no braindump" TP'

    LOL...I'll have a talk with the human resources manager at cafepress about that.
    ;-)

    --
    CG

    CertGuard, Apr 10, 2007
  8. CertGuard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in news:
    #:

    > this is getting awkward

    I thought the same, but was trying to back away gracefully. Thanks for
    forcing me into it, you ba$tard

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - On the other hand, you also have five fingers.

    Neil, Apr 10, 2007
  9. CertGuard

    Consultant Guest

    i was gonna say, someone caught the ghey!

    Consultant, Apr 10, 2007