Part 2 of the Series I'm writing...

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by CertGuard, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. CertGuard

    CertGuard Guest

    Well, here it is...Part deux!

    The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
    http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646

    These are the other links I posted from the Part 1 post, in case ya missed
    'em. ;-)
    http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/

    This is part 1 of the article:
    http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13341

    Some other useful links:

    Home: http://www.CertGuard.com
    Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
    Braindumps: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
    Practice Test Providers: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp
    Study Materials and Books: http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp
    Vendor Links and Emails: http://www.CertGuard.com/links.asp

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    CertGuard, Apr 10, 2007

  2. CertGuard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
    Certification and Exam Security> say in news:131n8v0iggkhs91
    @news.supernews.com:

    > The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
    > http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646

    I feel all gooshy just having known you...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Isn't it a shame ignorance isn't painful?

    Neil, Apr 10, 2007

  3. CertGuard

    CertGuard Guest

    > did you hear "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
    > Certification and Exam Security> say in news:131n8v0iggkhs91
    > @news.supernews.com:
    >
    >> The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
    >> http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646
    >>

    > I feel all gooshy just having known you...
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - Isn't it a shame ignorance isn't painful?

    LOL...Neil, you always have had the knack for making a guy blush, ya know that!
    ;)

    Thanks

    --
    CertGuard