Parse failed because of java.lang.NullPointerException: No value for sax.parser prope

Discussion in 'Software' started by Stanly1, Sep 22, 2006.

  1. Stanly1

    Stanly1

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hi

    We are trying to start a Tibco Hawk Messaging adapter on Solaris 10 but we get the following error

    Parse failed because of java.lang.NullPointerException: No value for sax.parser property

    We tried to set the properties in the script that executes the adapter binary as shown below but it's the same result

    # Execute TIBCO Hawk rvhma.
    startcmd="$JVMEXE -DTIBHawk=rvhma -Dhawk.hawk_root=$HAWK_ROOT -Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl -Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl -DAmiLoader.traceLevel=$AMILOADER_TRACELEVEL $MXFLAG $MSFLAG $NOJIT -cp $JARFILE COM.TIBCO.hawk.rvhma.RVHma"

    Can anybody tell me which sax.parser property need to be set
    and how

    Thanks
    Stan

    Stanly1, Sep 22, 2006