Parrots in the summer

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jan 28, 2012.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jan 28, 2012

  2. mmyvusenet

    Irwell Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 22:09:57 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:

    > Hello:
    >
    > This is the first picture of the parrots starting the year:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6701773701/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.
    >
    > MMYV

    They are looking a bit fed-up!

    Irwell, Jan 28, 2012

  3. mmyvusenet

    Mort Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > This is the first picture of the parrots starting the year:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6701773701/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.
    >
    > MMYV

    Nice cage picture.

    Some years ago, I took some pictures of wild macaws in the jungles of
    Venezuela, on tree branches and not in cages. It was on the way to
    Ciudad Bolivar.

    Mort Linder

    Mort, Jan 28, 2012
  4. mmyvusenet

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Jan 27, 9:09 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > This is the first picture of the parrots starting the year:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6701773701/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.
    >
    > MMYV

    Both of those parrots have overgrown upper beaks, especially the one
    on the left. Although they look otherwise healthy, I wonder just what
    the heck kind of a zoo or pet store is taking care of these animals.

    Nervous Nick, Jan 31, 2012