Parrots in Spring

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Nov 15, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Nov 15, 2010

  2. In article <>,
    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:

    > Today I took the opportunity to take this picture, the background I'll keep
    > improving, but while I wanted to practice taking as
    > close as possible:

    Myyv-

    I like it. I think the background is part of the character of this
    photo. Otherwise it would just be a picture of two birds as they might
    appear in an Ornithology textbook.

    I'm not an expert on great photos, but understand technical things like
    depth of focus and exposure. If I were serious about my photos, I'd
    probably enroll in an art class rather than a photography class. I
    think an "eye for art" is what separates great photographers from
    tourists!

    Fred

    Fred McKenzie, Nov 15, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    otter Guest

    On Nov 15, 11:38 am, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > Today I took the opportunity to take this picture, the background I'll keep
    > improving, but while I wanted to practice taking as
    > close as possible:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5175738760/
    >
    > Thanks for your comment.
    >
    > --
    > MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

    I like this one, even with the cage in back. I like the yellow drape
    - did you put it there? If so, good move. Your photography has taken
    a sudden turn for the better. The last 3 you've posted are actually
    pretty good. Keep it up.

    otter, Nov 16, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "otter" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...
    > On Nov 15, 11:38 am, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Today I took the opportunity to take this picture, the background I'll
    >> keep
    >> improving, but while I wanted to practice taking as
    >> close as possible:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5175738760/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comment.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

    > I like this one, even with the cage in back. I like the yellow drape
    > - did you put it there? If so, good move. Your photography has taken
    > a sudden turn for the better. The last 3 you've posted are actually
    > pretty good. Keep it up.

    Fred and otter, thanks for your comments, it seems that already the parrost
    liked it, and also I will try take photos of other species.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Nov 18, 2010