Park of the Wall

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Aug 7, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    Hello:

    I had the opportunity to take some photos about this place in the Historical
    Center of Lima.

    An overview of the park, where in the upper left can be seen the Cerro San
    Cristóbal, and in the lower right can be seen the ruins of one of the oldest
    houses in Lima:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4866508569/

    There is also done several events for the general public:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867730244/

    And a sign of nature, the Park is located on the side of the Rimac River:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867265747/

    After I will take photos of other parties also interesting in the Park of
    the Wall.

    Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Aug 7, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    Tim Conway Guest

    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > I had the opportunity to take some photos about this place in the
    > Historical Center of Lima.
    >
    > An overview of the park, where in the upper left can be seen the Cerro San
    > Cristóbal, and in the lower right can be seen the ruins of one of the
    > oldest houses in Lima:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4866508569/
    >
    > There is also done several events for the general public:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867730244/
    >
    > And a sign of nature, the Park is located on the side of the Rimac River:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867265747/
    >
    > After I will take photos of other parties also interesting in the Park of
    > the Wall.
    >
    > Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    Photos aren't bad. You're improving. The goose is a little more centered
    than I would like, but that's just minor in this case. The band photo is a
    bit dark, but composed relatively well.

    Tim Conway, Aug 7, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Tim Conway" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:i3kd87$39r$-september.org...

    > "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> I had the opportunity to take some photos about this place in the
    >> Historical Center of Lima.
    >>
    >> An overview of the park, where in the upper left can be seen the Cerro
    >> San Cristóbal, and in the lower right can be seen the ruins of one of the
    >> oldest houses in Lima:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4866508569/
    >>
    >> There is also done several events for the general public:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867730244/
    >>
    >> And a sign of nature, the Park is located on the side of the Rimac River:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867265747/
    >>
    >> After I will take photos of other parties also interesting in the Park of
    >> the Wall.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >>

    > Photos aren't bad. You're improving. The goose is a little more centered
    > than I would like, but that's just minor in this case. The band photo is
    > a bit dark, but composed relatively well.

    Hello, thank you for your comment during this time of winter, sometimes
    there is not much light even during the day, but it's definitely a time to
    practice like this.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Aug 10, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "rwalker" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...
    > On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 15:46:56 -0400, "Tim Conway"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Photos aren't bad. You're improving. The goose is a little more centered
    >>than I would like, but that's just minor in this case. The band photo is
    >>bit dark, but composed relatively well.

    > I concur. Nice work.

    Hello, thanks for your appreciation, I'll keep looking for these interesting
    times and places.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com