    me to do. However my husband can't. What is there to do that's fun for a
    man, we have 2 weeks.

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Nov 25, 2009

  2. The Real Truth MVP

    ---Fitz--- Guest

    "The Real Truth MVP" <> wrote in message
    > I'm going to Paris in a few weeks and I can find hundreds of fun things
    > for me to do. However my husband can't. What is there to do that's fun for
    > a man, we have 2 weeks.
    >
    > --
    > The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
    > *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
    > They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
    > waste your time.
    > David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

    Well Christopher...you could complete that sex change operation you've
    always wanted. Perhaps that will help you solve your gender identity
    crisis.

    ---Fitz---, Nov 25, 2009

  3. I'm sorry that I'm not the person you want me to be, that happens because
    idiots like you believe other idiots, go find someone else to troll.

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Nov 25, 2009
  4. "The Real Truth MVP" <> wrote in message
    > I'm going to Paris in a few weeks and I can find hundreds of fun things
    > for me to do. However my husband can't. What is there to do that's fun for
    > a man, we have 2 weeks.
    >
    > --
    > The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
    > *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
    > They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
    > waste your time.
    > David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

    Bungee jump off the Eiffel Tower.

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Nov 25, 2009
  5. Zu Arsschlaark! wrote:

    > "The Fake Truth Not-An-MVP" wrote:
    >> I'm going to Paris in a few weeks and I can find hundreds of fun
    >> things for me to do. However my husband can't. What is there to do
    >> that's fun for a man, we have 2 weeks.

    Your husband? Have they approved same-sex marriage in California?
    http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php

    > Bungee jump off the Eiffel Tower.

    Are you suggesting Butts use an 1,100 foot bungee cord? :)

    --
    The Real Truth: http://www.google.com/search?q=pcbutts1 software thief
    They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
    waste your time.
    PCButtface1, The Not-Real Truth Not-an-MVP, fake-ms-mvp.org

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 25, 2009
  6. The Real Truth MVP

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:01:39 -0800, The Real Truth MVP wrote:

    > I'm going to Paris in a few weeks and I can find hundreds of fun things
    > for me to do. However my husband can't. What is there to do that's fun
    > for a man, we have 2 weeks.

    Folies Bergeres, Moulin Rouge. French tarts too.

    --
    Some kill their love when they are young, And some when they are old;
    Some strangle with the hands of Lust, Some with the hands of Gold:

    Aardvark, Nov 25, 2009
  7. The Real Truth MVP

    Leythos Guest

    In article <4b0cab33$0$18754$>,
    says...

    > I'm going to Paris in a few weeks and I can find hundreds of fun things for
    > me to do. However my husband can't. What is there to do that's fun for a
    > man, we have 2 weeks.

    You don't have a HUSBAND PATRICK, you are a guy.

    Trust yourself.
    (remove 999 for proper email address)

    Leythos, Nov 25, 2009
  8. How about you post that address so someone close can go by and prove you
    right and me wrong. I give you permission to post that address. Was it this
    social networking site? http://www.myspace.com/pcbutts1 You do not have
    permission to use that image on your website. Remove it now or I will have
    your site shutdown. You come here and accuse me of being a thief then you go
    and steal my pictures.

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Nov 26, 2009
  9. The Real Truth MVP

    chuckcar Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:01:39 -0800, The Real Truth MVP wrote:
    >
    >> I'm going to Paris in a few weeks and I can find hundreds of fun
    >> things for me to do. However my husband can't. What is there to do
    >> that's fun for a man, we have 2 weeks.

    > Folies Bergeres, Moulin Rouge. French tarts too.

    Don't forget the Crazy Horse.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 26, 2009
  10. The Real Truth MVP

    ---Fitz--- Guest

    "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    > In article <4b0cab33$0$18754$>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> I'm going to Paris in a few weeks and I can find hundreds of fun things
    >> for
    >> me to do. However my husband can't. What is there to do that's fun for a
    >> man, we have 2 weeks.

    > You don't have a HUSBAND PATRICK, you are a guy.

    But he WANTS a husband!

    ---Fitz---, Nov 26, 2009
  11. The Real Truth MVP wrote:

    > How about you post that address so someone close can go by and prove you
    > right and me wrong.

    No, I'll let the other detectives find it. Though it was certainly easy
    to do so.

    > I give you permission to post that address. Was it this social
    > networking site? http://www.myspace.com/pcbutts1 You do not have
    > permission to use that image on your website. Remove it now or I will
    > have your site shutdown. You come here and accuse me of being a thief
    > then you go and steal my pictures.

    Okay, I'll remove your teenage son's picture (though his face was
    pixelated and unrecognizable), but link to your myspace page, the one
    that shows all the African American people, and the house across the
    street that matches the Googlecar picture.

    Now if you would only reciprocate and remove all the stolen software
    from *your* site...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 26, 2009
  12. The Real Truth MVP

    Leythos Guest

    In article <hel20c$lda$-september.org>,
    lid says...

    > The Real Truth MVP wrote:
    >
    > > How about you post that address so someone close can go by and prove you
    > > right and me wrong.

    > No, I'll let the other detectives find it. Though it was certainly easy
    > to do so.
    >
    > > I give you permission to post that address. Was it this social
    > > networking site? http://www.myspace.com/pcbutts1 You do not have
    > > permission to use that image on your website. Remove it now or I will
    > > have your site shutdown. You come here and accuse me of being a thief
    > > then you go and steal my pictures.

    > Okay, I'll remove your teenage son's picture (though his face was
    > pixelated and unrecognizable), but link to your myspace page, the one
    > that shows all the African American people, and the house across the
    > street that matches the Googlecar picture.
    >
    > Now if you would only reciprocate and remove all the stolen software
    > from *your* site...

    Actually, if Butts had read the TOS, those pictures are NOT HIS once
    posted on FB or any other social site, all content is the property of
    the site owner.

    He can't do anything about you including those pictures, even if you
    pixelate them, as they are on the social site and not his....

    It's funny, he would have to claim ownership of them, proving he's a
    liar in so many ways.

    Leythos, Nov 26, 2009
  13. The Real Truth MVP

    ---Fitz--- Guest

    "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    > In article <hel20c$lda$-september.org>,
    > lid says...
    >>
    >> The Real Truth MVP wrote:
    >>
    >> > How about you post that address so someone close can go by and prove
    >> > you
    >> > right and me wrong.

    >> No, I'll let the other detectives find it. Though it was certainly easy
    >> to do so.
    >>
    >> > I give you permission to post that address. Was it this social
    >> > networking site? http://www.myspace.com/pcbutts1 You do not have
    >> > permission to use that image on your website. Remove it now or I will
    >> > have your site shutdown. You come here and accuse me of being a thief
    >> > then you go and steal my pictures.

    >> Okay, I'll remove your teenage son's picture (though his face was
    >> pixelated and unrecognizable), but link to your myspace page, the one
    >> that shows all the African American people, and the house across the
    >> street that matches the Googlecar picture.
    >>
    >> Now if you would only reciprocate and remove all the stolen software
    >> from *your* site...

    > Actually, if Butts had read the TOS, those pictures are NOT HIS once
    > posted on FB or any other social site, all content is the property of
    > the site owner.
    >
    > He can't do anything about you including those pictures, even if you
    > pixelate them, as they are on the social site and not his....
    >
    > It's funny, he would have to claim ownership of them, proving he's a
    > liar in so many ways.
    >
    > --
    > You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
    > voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
    > Trust yourself.
    > (remove 999 for proper email address)

    I especially like that he's claiming ownership to the stolen pictures on his
    fake MVP site.

    ---Fitz---, Nov 26, 2009
  14. Leythos wrote:

    > Beauregard wrote:
    >> The Fake Truth Not-An-MVP wrote:
    >>> How about you post that address so someone close can go by and prove
    >>> you right and me wrong.

    >> No, I'll let the other detectives find it. Though it was certainly
    >> easy to do so.
    >>
    >>> I give you permission to post that address. Was it this social
    >>> networking site? http://www.myspace.com/pcbutts1 You do not have
    >>> permission to use that image on your website. Remove it now or I
    >>> will have your site shutdown. You come here and accuse me of being
    >>> a thief then you go and steal my pictures.

    >> Okay, I'll remove your teenage son's picture (though his face was
    >> pixelated and unrecognizable), but link to your myspace page, the
    >> one that shows all the African American people, and the house across
    >> the street that matches the Googlecar picture.
    >>
    >> Now if you would only reciprocate and remove all the stolen software
    >> from *your* site...

    > Actually, if Butts had read the TOS, those pictures are NOT HIS once
    > posted on FB or any other social site, all content is the property of
    > the site owner.
    >
    > He can't do anything about you including those pictures, even if you
    > pixelate them, as they are on the social site and not his....

    Yeah I know that, but if I post the link to all the pictures, people can
    then see more than just the pixelated thumbnail I was using. They can
    see his son in a large picture, along with Mrs. Butts' picture.

    > It's funny, he would have to claim ownership of them, proving he's a
    > liar in so many ways.

    I think it's hilarious!

    Do you think he will reciprocate?

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 26, 2009
  15. The Real Truth MVP

    Leythos Guest

    In article <hem2d3$8sb$-september.org>,
    lid says...

    > Leythos wrote:
    >
    > > Beauregard wrote:
    > >>
    > >> No, I'll let the other detectives find it. Though it was certainly
    > >> easy to do so.

    > >> Okay, I'll remove your teenage son's picture (though his face was
    > >> pixelated and unrecognizable), but link to your myspace page, the
    > >> one that shows all the African American people, and the house across
    > >> the street that matches the Googlecar picture.
    > >>
    > >> Now if you would only reciprocate and remove all the stolen software
    > >> from *your* site...

    > > Actually, if Butts had read the TOS, those pictures are NOT HIS once
    > > posted on FB or any other social site, all content is the property of
    > > the site owner.
    > >
    > > He can't do anything about you including those pictures, even if you
    > > pixelate them, as they are on the social site and not his....

    > Yeah I know that, but if I post the link to all the pictures, people can
    > then see more than just the pixelated thumbnail I was using. They can
    > see his son in a large picture, along with Mrs. Butts' picture.
    >
    > > It's funny, he would have to claim ownership of them, proving he's a
    > > liar in so many ways.

    > I think it's hilarious!
    >
    > Do you think he will reciprocate?

    I think Butts is both too stupid and to angry to do anything other than
    attack people and create lies to cover his hate for himself - he knows
    he's a thief and hates himself for it, so he creates false identities
    all the time to both cover his public image and to praise himself.

    Leythos, Nov 26, 2009
  16. You can argue what you think is the law all you want. My space has
    permission to use those photos BTS does not. You know I can and will
    shutdown his site if he does not remove them.

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Nov 26, 2009
  17. The minor child in that picture is bi-racial, you seem so good at analyzing
    photos why couldn't you figure that out.

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Nov 26, 2009
  18. The Real Truth MVP

    Leythos Guest

    In article <4b0e9e25$0$2573$>,
    says...

    > You can argue what you think is the law all you want. My space has
    > permission to use those photos BTS does not. You know I can and will
    > shutdown his site if he does not remove them.

    You would have to prove YOU OWN THEM, which invalidates all your other
    claims.

    Leythos, Nov 26, 2009
  19. The Real Truth MVP wrote:

    > The minor child in that picture is bi-racial, you seem so good at
    > analyzing photos why couldn't you figure that out.

    Who could tell from such a small photo? His skin is dark.

    Are you trying to say that you "the blonde woman"^1 and the African
    American woman at your myspace are the parents? Or are you saying you
    are the mother (the African American woman pictured) and some white man
    are the parents? If so, you admit that the blonde picture stolen from
    the British web site is .. stolen. <lol!>

    ^1. (Sara) who was likely a pre-teenager when this 'minor child' was
    born.

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> Now if you would only reciprocate and remove all the stolen software
    >> from *your* site...

    You haven't addressed that last line yet...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 26, 2009