    scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up
    images found online?

    http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

    sobriquet, Feb 11, 2013

  2. sobriquet

    Rob Guest

    On 11/02/2013 12:57 PM, sobriquet wrote:

    > Where does he get his source images and does he properly license them?
    >
    > http://imgur.com/a/KFEOj#0
    >
    > Is this a thief and a parasite who violates copyright on a major
    > scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up
    > images found online?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

    And here's me thinking that Paris Hilton was creative freedom.

    Rob, Feb 11, 2013

  3. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    Re: Planet Hiltron: copyright infringement or creative freedom?

    On Monday, February 11, 2013 2:57:28 AM UTC+1, sobriquet wrote:
    > Where does he get his source images and does he properly license them?
    >

    > http://imgur.com/a/KFEOj#0
    >

    > Is this a thief and a parasite who violates copyright on a major
    >
    > scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up
    >
    > images found online?
    >

    > http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

    Uh.. Planet Hiltron that is. Or actually the photoshop artist Danny Evans.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Planet-Hiltron/150175044998030?sk=info

    sobriquet, Feb 11, 2013
  4. sobriquet

    RichA Guest

    On Feb 10, 8:57 pm, sobriquet <> wrote:
    > Where does he get his source images and does he properly license them?
    >
    > http://imgur.com/a/KFEOj#0
    >
    > Is this a thief and a parasite who violates copyright on a major
    > scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up
    > images found online?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

    Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
    an IQ of 90.

    RichA, Feb 11, 2013
  5. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:56:31 -0800 (PST), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >On Feb 10, 8:57 pm, sobriquet <> wrote:
    >> Where does he get his source images and does he properly license them?
    >>
    >> http://imgur.com/a/KFEOj#0
    >>
    >> Is this a thief and a parasite who violates copyright on a major
    >> scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up
    >> images found online?
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

    >Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
    >an IQ of 90.

    While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
    don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.
    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  6. sobriquet

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, Tony Cooper
    <> wrote:

    > >Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
    > >an IQ of 90.

    > While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
    > don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.

    you don't need to read anything. it's quite obvious she's not
    particularly bright.

    > --
    > Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

    nospam, Feb 11, 2013
  7. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:12:35 -0500, nospam <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>, Tony Cooper
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> >Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
    >> >an IQ of 90.

    >> While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
    >> don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.

    >you don't need to read anything. it's quite obvious she's not
    >particularly bright.

    Were you two on the same airplane or something? Was she one of your
    market survey subjects?

    You may know something about her that I don't, but then I don't watch
    the type of television shows that she's on. Evidently, you do.

    >> --
    >> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    >your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

    It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
    sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
    enough to pick the right newsreader.
    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  8. sobriquet

    RichA Guest

    On Feb 10, 11:08 pm, Tony Cooper <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:56:31 -0800 (PST), RichA <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >On Feb 10, 8:57 pm, sobriquet <> wrote:
    > >> Where does he get his source images and does he properly license them?

    > >>http://imgur.com/a/KFEOj#0

    > >> Is this a thief and a parasite who violates copyright on a major
    > >> scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up
    > >> images found online?

    > >>http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

    > >Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
    > >an IQ of 90.

    > While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
    > don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.
    > --
    > Tony Cooper  - Orlando, Florida

    Well, Donald Trump did defend her as well.

    RichA, Feb 11, 2013
  9. sobriquet

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, Tony Cooper
    <> wrote:

    > >> While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
    > >> don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.

    > >you don't need to read anything. it's quite obvious she's not
    > >particularly bright.

    > Were you two on the same airplane or something? Was she one of your
    > market survey subjects?
    >
    > You may know something about her that I don't, but then I don't watch
    > the type of television shows that she's on. Evidently, you do.

    one need not watch her shows to see that she's not particularly bright.

    unless of course, someone is stupider than she is, and then i guess she
    would seem smart.

    > >> --
    > >> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    > >your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

    > It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
    > sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
    > enough to pick the right newsreader.
    > --
    > Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    a sig delimiter is two dashes followed by a space. yours does not have
    a trailing space. it is not a valid sig delimiter. period.

    <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3676#section-4.3>
    <http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?StandardSigDelimiter>

    if your newsreader drops the sig with an invalid sig delimiter, one
    that lacks the trailing space, then your newsreader is broken. it's
    that simple.

    nospam, Feb 11, 2013
  10. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:27:37 -0800, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >On 2013-02-10 20:40:09 -0800, Tony Cooper <> said:

    >>> your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

    >> It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
    >> sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
    >> enough to pick the right newsreader.

    >Tony's sig delimiter seems to be working fine on Unison 1.8.1 & MTNW.

    I have no idea what nospam.invalid's on about. My sig delimiter works
    fine for other people. I see enough replies to my posts to know my
    sig's dropping for most people.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  11. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:56:14 -0500, nospam <>
    wrote:

    >> >you don't need to read anything. it's quite obvious she's not
    >> >particularly bright.

    >> Were you two on the same airplane or something? Was she one of your
    >> market survey subjects?
    >>
    >> You may know something about her that I don't, but then I don't watch
    >> the type of television shows that she's on. Evidently, you do.

    >one need not watch her shows to see that she's not particularly bright.

    What do you do, then? Channel her? If you don't see her on some
    show, then how would you know if she's not that bright? Or, is this
    just another area where you make stuff up like you do in other areas?
    Or, maybe you have an app where you touch your iPhone to a name and it
    gives you an IQ number? Or, maybe, you're just in a pissy mood
    because Apple's stock is tanking and the value of your three shares
    will barely cover a new over-priced Mac.

    Frankly, I have no idea what her IQ is, and don't care.

    >unless of course, someone is stupider than she is, and then i guess she
    >would seem smart.

    >> >your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

    >> It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
    >> sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
    >> enough to pick the right newsreader.
    >> --
    >> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    >a sig delimiter is two dashes followed by a space. yours does not have
    >a trailing space.

    Yeah, it does.
    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  12. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:47:03 -0800 (PST), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >On Feb 10, 11:08 pm, Tony Cooper <> wrote:
    >> On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:56:31 -0800 (PST), RichA <>
    >> wrote:

    >> >Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
    >> >an IQ of 90.

    >> While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
    >> don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.
    >> --
    >> Tony Cooper  - Orlando, Florida

    >Well, Donald Trump did defend her as well.

    Dunno, Rich. You and nospam are far more involved in celebrity
    watching than I am. You two must read the same supermarket tabloids.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  13. sobriquet

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, Tony Cooper
    <> wrote:

    > >> It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
    > >> sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
    > >> enough to pick the right newsreader.

    > >Tony's sig delimiter seems to be working fine on Unison 1.8.1 & MTNW.

    > I have no idea what nospam.invalid's on about. My sig delimiter works
    > fine for other people. I see enough replies to my posts to know my
    > sig's dropping for most people.
    >

    > --
    > Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    your sig delimiter is just two dashes without a trailing space. this is
    easily confirmed. that is not a valid sig delimiter, and i cited two
    references. you can deny it and argue all you want, but your sig
    delimiter is broken. please fix it. i don't know why you are so
    stubborn. it will take you a couple of seconds to add a trailing space.

    nospam, Feb 11, 2013
  14. sobriquet

    nospam Guest

    In article <2013021021273780979-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,

    > >> your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

    > > It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
    > > sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
    > > enough to pick the right newsreader.

    > Tony's sig delimiter seems to be working fine on Unison 1.8.1 & MTNW.

    apparently, they're trying to be too smart and deal with invalid sig
    delimiters. that's bad because only a valid sig delimiter should cause
    text to be removed.

    the fact remains that two dashes alone is an invalid sig delimiter. his
    sig delimiter is not valid. period.

    nospam, Feb 11, 2013
  15. sobriquet

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, Tony Cooper
    <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:56:14 -0500, nospam <>
    > wrote:

    > >> Were you two on the same airplane or something? Was she one of your
    > >> market survey subjects?
    > >>
    > >> You may know something about her that I don't, but then I don't watch
    > >> the type of television shows that she's on. Evidently, you do.

    > >one need not watch her shows to see that she's not particularly bright.

    > What do you do, then? Channel her? If you don't see her on some
    > show, then how would you know if she's not that bright? Or, is this
    > just another area where you make stuff up like you do in other areas?
    > Or, maybe you have an app where you touch your iPhone to a name and it
    > gives you an IQ number? Or, maybe, you're just in a pissy mood
    > because Apple's stock is tanking and the value of your three shares
    > will barely cover a new over-priced Mac.

    i don't watch her shows but i've seen her in the news. anyway, i'm not
    surprised you're turning this into your usual moronic insults. you
    never have anything to refute what i say, so that's all you can do.

    > Frankly, I have no idea what her IQ is, and don't care.

    apparently you do, since you're making a big deal about it.

    > >unless of course, someone is stupider than she is, and then i guess she
    > >would seem smart.

    > >> It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
    > >> sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
    > >> enough to pick the right newsreader.
    > >> --
    > >> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    > >a sig delimiter is two dashes followed by a space. yours does not have
    > >a trailing space.

    > Yeah, it does.
    > --
    > Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    no it does not. there is *no* trailing space. what you have is just two
    dashes, which is *not* a valid sig delimiter. i realize you are stupid
    but certainly you can tell when there's a trailing space or not.

    nospam, Feb 11, 2013
  16. sobriquet

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 01:17:11 -0500, nospam <>
    wrote:

    >> >Tony's sig delimiter seems to be working fine on Unison 1.8.1 & MTNW.

    >> I have no idea what nospam.invalid's on about. My sig delimiter works
    >> fine for other people. I see enough replies to my posts to know my
    >> sig's dropping for most people.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    >your sig delimiter is just two dashes without a trailing space. this is
    >easily confirmed. that is not a valid sig delimiter, and i cited two
    >references. you can deny it and argue all you want, but your sig
    >delimiter is broken. please fix it. i don't know why you are so
    >stubborn. it will take you a couple of seconds to add a trailing space.

    You seem to the be only person bothered by this. The sig line
    evidently drops for other readers. (Except, maybe, GoogleGroup users,
    and I don't care about that group)

    You cited two references of what a proper sig delimiter is, and that's
    what my sig line in Agent has. Exactly.

    I'll tell you what...you fix your Shift key and I'll "fix" my
    delimiter. Otherwise, you can get a better newsreader that recognizes
    a proper sig delimiter.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Tony Cooper, Feb 11, 2013
  17. sobriquet

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, Tony Cooper
    <> wrote:

    > >> --
    > >> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    > >your sig delimiter is just two dashes without a trailing space. this is
    > >easily confirmed. that is not a valid sig delimiter, and i cited two
    > >references. you can deny it and argue all you want, but your sig
    > >delimiter is broken. please fix it. i don't know why you are so
    > >stubborn. it will take you a couple of seconds to add a trailing space.

    > You seem to the be only person bothered by this. The sig line
    > evidently drops for other readers. (Except, maybe, GoogleGroup users,
    > and I don't care about that group)
    >
    > You cited two references of what a proper sig delimiter is, and that's
    > what my sig line in Agent has. Exactly.

    bullshit. your sig delimiter does not have a trailing space.

    your sig delimiter is dash dash return. it is *not* dash dash space
    return.

    this is very easy to confirm and anyone who claims it's the latter is
    either very mistaken or outright lying.

    > I'll tell you what...you fix your Shift key and I'll "fix" my
    > delimiter. Otherwise, you can get a better newsreader that recognizes
    > a proper sig delimiter.

    my newsreader recognizes proper sig delimiters. yours is not a proper
    delimiter. period.

    i don't know why you are so stubborn. it takes a few seconds to fix it.

    nospam, Feb 11, 2013
  18. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On Monday, February 11, 2013 10:23:04 PM UTC+1, George Kerby wrote:
    > On 2/10/13 10:40 PM, in article ,
    >
    > "Tony Cooper" <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:12:35 -0500, nospam <>

    > > wrote:

    > >> you don't need to read anything. it's quite obvious she's not

    > >> particularly bright.

    > > Were you two on the same airplane or something? Was she one of your

    > > market survey subjects?

    > Just like Sarah Palin: The Media made her into a dummy. SNL's character of
    >
    > Palin became America's short attention span adoption. But people love to
    >
    > pick on the "rich and 'beautiful" while, at the same time, worshiping them.
    >
    > Can we say "Kim Kardashian", boys and gulls?!?
    > [..]

    Can we get back to the topic of copyright infringement vs creative freedom
    in the digital age?

    http://imgur.com/a/KcVjn#0

    sobriquet, Feb 11, 2013
  19. sobriquet

    PeterN Guest

    On 2/11/2013 12:37 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:27:37 -0800, Savageduck
    > <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    >
    >> On 2013-02-10 20:40:09 -0800, Tony Cooper <> said:

    >>> It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
    >>> sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
    >>> enough to pick the right newsreader.

    >> Tony's sig delimiter seems to be working fine on Unison 1.8.1 & MTNW.

    > I have no idea what nospam.invalid's on about. My sig delimiter works
    > fine for other people. I see enough replies to my posts to know my
    > sig's dropping for most people.
    >

    > --
    > Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    ???

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, Feb 12, 2013
  20. sobriquet

    PeterN Guest

    On 2/11/2013 4:46 PM, sobriquet wrote:
    > On Monday, February 11, 2013 10:23:04 PM UTC+1, George Kerby wrote:
    >> On 2/10/13 10:40 PM, in article ,
    >>
    >> "Tony Cooper" <> wrote:

    >>> Were you two on the same airplane or something? Was she one of your

    >>> market survey subjects?

    >> Just like Sarah Palin: The Media made her into a dummy. SNL's character of
    >>
    >> Palin became America's short attention span adoption. But people love to
    >>
    >> pick on the "rich and 'beautiful" while, at the same time, worshiping them.
    >>
    >> Can we say "Kim Kardashian", boys and gulls?!?
    >> [..]

    > Can we get back to the topic of copyright infringement vs creative freedom
    > in the digital age?
    >
    > http://imgur.com/a/KcVjn#0

    Why?
    Most just don't want to respond to your trolls.

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, Feb 12, 2013