Paris (2)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers, Jun 19, 2006.

  1. Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers, Jun 19, 2006

  2. Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers

    teflon4 Guest

    On 19/6/06 13:19, in article e764pc$4oj$1.ov.home.nl, "Gregoir
    Hoppenbrouwers" <> wrote:

    > 45 pics of La Défense, Opéra Garnier etc. on:
    >
    > http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index22.html
    >
    > and futher.
    >
    > Your comments are highly appreciated !
    >
    > Gregoir

    Beautiful pictures Gregoir.
    teflon4, Jun 19, 2006

  3. Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers

    Bill K Guest

    I like your photos very much. I especially admire the one of the
    elderly lady feeding the birds. That's a true winner.
    Bill in Lake Charles
    Bill K, Jun 19, 2006
  4. Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers wrote:
    > 45 pics of La Défense, Opéra Garnier etc. on:
    >
    > http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index22.html
    >
    > and futher.
    >
    > Your comments are highly appreciated !
    >
    > Gregoir

    Gregoir,

    Your pictures are stunning; you have the eye and mind of a great artist.
    Keep up the good work. Buitengewoon mooi, zeg.

    Regards,

    Morton
    Morton Linder, Jun 20, 2006
  5. "Morton Linder" <> schreef in bericht
    > Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers wrote:
    >> 45 pics of La Défense, Opéra Garnier etc. on:
    >>
    >> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index22.html
    >>
    >> and futher.
    >>
    >> Your comments are highly appreciated !
    >>
    >> Gregoir

    > Gregoir,
    >
    > Your pictures are stunning; you have the eye and mind of a great artist.
    > Keep up the good work. Buitengewoon mooi, zeg.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Morton

    Thank you for your kind reaction Morton.
    Hope everything is fine with you.

    Hartelijke groeten,

    Gregoir
    Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers, Jun 20, 2006