    there are lots on the market its hard to ascertain which is a Quality
    Product.

    Heidi
    Heidi Manway, Jan 8, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Heidi Manway wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I notice that I been tempted to spend a lot of money on Ebay and QVC
    > and I want to block these websites,
    > also I want to cut down on my online time yep New Years Resolution and
    > other Personal Reasons,
    >
    > Is there anyone that can make recommendations on PC Parental Control
    > Filter Software?
    > there are lots on the market its hard to ascertain which is a Quality
    > Product.
    >

    > Heidi

    It's like saying I have a drug problem. I want a key to lock-up the
    drugs. But I'll keep the key. It won't work.
    Mr. Arnold, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    Clangnuts Guest

    Mr. Arnold wrote:
    > Heidi Manway wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I notice that I been tempted to spend a lot of money on Ebay and QVC
    > > and I want to block these websites,
    > > also I want to cut down on my online time yep New Years Resolution and
    > > other Personal Reasons,
    > >
    > > Is there anyone that can make recommendations on PC Parental Control
    > > Filter Software?
    > > there are lots on the market its hard to ascertain which is a Quality
    > > Product.
    > >

    > > Heidi
    > >

    > It's like saying I have a drug problem. I want a key to lock-up the
    > drugs. But I'll keep the key. It won't work.

    Get a very limited, lite user internet connection. Something like 1GB
    download limit, and no option to purchase additional GB.

    That way, even if you're tempted - you'll use up your limit, and will
    have to wait for the new month to continue.

    Or even go with one of the free broadband suppliers - reliability has
    been so dire of late, that you'll not be able to go on-line most days
    of the month. Orange and CarphoneWarehouse have been particularly bad
    of late.

    Clangnuts
    www.clangnuts.com
    Clangnuts, Jan 8, 2007
  4. Heidi Manway

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Clangnuts wrote:
    > Mr. Arnold wrote:
    >
    >>Heidi Manway wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi,
    >>>
    >>>I notice that I been tempted to spend a lot of money on Ebay and QVC
    >>>and I want to block these websites,
    >>>also I want to cut down on my online time yep New Years Resolution and
    >>>other Personal Reasons,
    >>>
    >>>Is there anyone that can make recommendations on PC Parental Control
    >>>Filter Software?
    >>>there are lots on the market its hard to ascertain which is a Quality
    >>>Product.
    >>>

    >>>Heidi
    >>>

    >>It's like saying I have a drug problem. I want a key to lock-up the
    >>drugs. But I'll keep the key. It won't work.

    > Get a very limited, lite user internet connection. Something like 1GB
    > download limit, and no option to purchase additional GB.
    >
    > That way, even if you're tempted - you'll use up your limit, and will
    > have to wait for the new month to continue.
    >
    > Or even go with one of the free broadband suppliers - reliability has
    > been so dire of late, that you'll not be able to go on-line most days
    > of the month. Orange and CarphoneWarehouse have been particularly bad
    > of late.
    >
    > Clangnuts
    > www.clangnuts.com

    Do you think that this is going to stop someone with an addiction? The
    person needs professional help and advise. No software program, none, is
    going to stop this person's addiction to the Internet and spending
    money. It's a mental thing.

    Yeah, the person needs a program, like a counseling program. The person
    needs professional help for this and not some computer program.
    Mr. Arnold, Jan 8, 2007
  5. Heidi Manway

    1932 Guest

    "Heidi Manway" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I notice that I been tempted to spend a lot of money on Ebay and QVC
    > and I want to block these websites,
    > also I want to cut down on my online time yep New Years Resolution and
    > other Personal Reasons,
    >
    > Is there anyone that can make recommendations on PC Parental Control
    > Filter Software?
    > there are lots on the market its hard to ascertain which is a Quality
    > Product.

    There are 2 I can recommend.

    1. The on/off switch.
    2. Self control.

    They both work extremely well.
    1932, Jan 8, 2007
  6. Heidi Manway

    Heidi Manway Guest

    1932 wrote:
    > "Heidi Manway" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I notice that I been tempted to spend a lot of money on Ebay and QVC
    > > and I want to block these websites,
    > > also I want to cut down on my online time yep New Years Resolution and
    > > other Personal Reasons,
    > >
    > > Is there anyone that can make recommendations on PC Parental Control
    > > Filter Software?
    > > there are lots on the market its hard to ascertain which is a Quality
    > > Product.
    > >

    > There are 2 I can recommend.
    >
    > 1. The on/off switch.
    > 2. Self control.
    >
    > They both work extremely well.

    Yes True lol
    BUT everyone differs there was sofeware called Software called
    "Eyesafe" developed in South Africa its no longer available it was
    around 1999
    cost only 10Usdollars highly effective

    Heidi
    Heidi Manway, Jan 8, 2007
  7. Heidi Manway

    Frosty Guest

    On 7 Jan 2007 16:41:59 -0800 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "Heidi Manway"
    <>, cocked her hammer and shot:
    >Hi,
    >
    >I notice that I been tempted to spend a lot of money on Ebay and QVC
    >and I want to block these websites,
    >also I want to cut down on my online time yep New Years Resolution and
    >other Personal Reasons,
    >
    >Is there anyone that can make recommendations on PC Parental Control
    >Filter Software?
    >there are lots on the market its hard to ascertain which is a Quality
    >Product.
    >

    >Heidi

    Get a large hammer.
    Whenever you get too close to your computer, hit yourself really hard
    in the forehead.
    Soon you'll forget how to use the hammer.
    Frosty, Jan 10, 2007