    It keeps coming up incorrect password or time expired, anyone else
    having this problem?

    , Jan 9, 2006

  2. Max Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi is paradise webmail down,???, I know they have had trouble with
    > emails being slow, but Im away on hoilday and can only get email using
    > webmail.
    >
    > It keeps coming up incorrect password or time expired, anyone else
    > having this problem?

    Why don't you check with paradise???

    Max, Jan 9, 2006

  3. Peter Guest

    Max wrote:

    > Why don't you check with paradise???

    Have a feather duster handy when phoning any TelstraClear help number
    (including Paradise) to help keep the cobwebs at bay.

    I am seriously considering returning to the Telecom fold when the 2006
    Wellington phone book is published following some disgusting treatment
    dished out by them to a friend of mine.

    This explains why people will try and find out from others whether they have
    similar problems in preference to trying to contact TelstraClear.

    I perceive that Paradise webmail has been under pressure lately resulting in
    a failure if the server checking name and password does not respond within
    a set time giving the symptoms of an incorrect password entry.

    Peter, Jan 10, 2006