    10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.
    Out of the last 75 hits in the ZA log, over 90% are Paradise IP's, mixture of
    cable & dialup.

    Invisible, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Invisible

    T.N.O. Guest

    Invisible wrote:
    > 10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.
    > Out of the last 75 hits in the ZA log, over 90% are Paradise IP's, mixture of
    > cable & dialup.

    If you're on cable, ping flood them, make them "disappear from the net"

    T.N.O., Nov 25, 2003

  3. Invisible

    Rider Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    > Invisible wrote:
    > > 10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.
    > > Out of the last 75 hits in the ZA log, over 90% are Paradise IP's,

    mixture of
    > > cable & dialup.

    > If you're on cable, ping flood them, make them "disappear from the net"

    Bahahahaha ...... nice :)

    Rider, Nov 25, 2003
  4. Invisible

    T.N.O. Guest

    Rider wrote:
    >>>10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.

    >>If you're on cable, ping flood them, make them "disappear from the net"

    > Bahahahaha ...... nice :)

    Gueralla tacktics are becoming acceptable online I reckon... as long as
    it is for the greater good.

    T.N.O., Nov 25, 2003
  5. Invisible

    Darren Lown Guest

    As a paradise user, thats a worry! How does one go about finding out if thier
    computer has a worm virus.

    I have Norton Anti Virus, that is always updated and Spybot, which gets rids of
    spyware or so they say.

    Thanks.

    Darren Lown, Nov 28, 2003
  6. Invisible

    T.N.O. Guest

    Darren Lown wrote:

    >>>Bahahahaha ...... nice :)

    >>Gueralla tacktics are becoming acceptable online I reckon... as long as
    >>it is for the greater good.

    > As a paradise user, thats a worry! How does one go about finding out
    > if thier computer has a worm virus.
    > I have Norton Anti Virus, that is always updated and Spybot, which
    > gets rids of spyware or so they say.

    heh, I was actually joking, sorry about that... If you read newsgroups,
    you are usually a cut above the rest, but the fact that a, you have AV
    software, and b, keep it up to date means that you are a cut well above
    the average.

    If it updates, and says you're clean, you probably are.

    T.N.O., Nov 28, 2003