    today, even though people have rung me to tell me they have written.

    It is now 455pm, anyone else, still not receiving thier emails?

    , May 5, 2005

  2. T-Boy Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > According to the recorded message I get when I ring thier help desk,
    > there may be mail delays with paradise, I havent recieved any emails
    > today, even though people have rung me to tell me they have written.
    >
    > It is now 455pm, anyone else, still not receiving thier emails?

    Yes - this has been happening since at least 3:20pm yesterday. The
    techie told me on the phone that the "sober.o" virus/worm was causing
    mass inundation of email on their server - and that it was still running
    and would be slow to catch up. Every now and then I'm getting an email
    through - many hours late (I can tell cos I push my own domain emails to
    Paradise so I can "one POP account" them back. So I can see what time
    emails are going past my server.)

    'tis a shame they haven't sorted the problem yet. Makes you wonder what
    the hell they're doing.

    I guess I could go on about how Saturn TV (50,51,52) were down the other
    night - all night, too. And maybe how their programs are so crappy
    these days. Maybe too about how they are putting more and more
    commercial advertising on these days.

    Makes one consider dumping the cable, Saturn TV, phone, cellphone - the
    fuken lot.

    --
    Duncan

    T-Boy, May 5, 2005

  3. On 4 May 2005 21:58:36 -0700, wrote:

    >According to the recorded message I get when I ring thier help desk,
    >there may be mail delays with paradise, I havent recieved any emails
    >today, even though people have rung me to tell me they have written.
    >
    >It is now 455pm, anyone else, still not receiving thier emails?

    I wish I had have come in here first this evening instead of sending
    numerous test emails to my Paradise box. :eek:))

    Kóóky º¿º, May 5, 2005