Paradise pop3 down?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Something wonderful, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. Paradise pop3 down?

    Something wonderful, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Something wonderful

    Tony Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:45:22 +1200, "Something wonderful"
    <> wrote:

    >Paradise pop3 down?

    Seems like it is..

    Tony, Jul 26, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:45:22 +1200, "Something wonderful"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Paradise pop3 down?
    > >

    > Seems like it is..

    Looks like its gone back to working every few attempts like it was a
    couple of months ago..*sigh*

    Kerry Ferrand, Jul 26, 2005
  4. Something wonderful

    Craig Shore Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Paradise pop3 down?

    From their www site....
    http://networkstatus.telstraclear.co.nz/home/email_.html

    Paradise mail server down
    Service Disruption Start: 26 July 2005, 5:35 PM
    Estimated Service Disruption End: 26 July 2005, 6:46 PM
    Last Updated: 26 July 2005, 5:55 PM
    Area Affected:

    Current there are major paradise mail issues. Technicians are working on this
    problem with an ETA resolution before 6.45pm today.

    Craig Shore, Jul 26, 2005
  5. Something wonderful

    thingy Guest

    Something wonderful wrote:
    > Paradise pop3 down?

    Just rang paradise, it is down for everyone.

    regards

    thing

    thingy, Jul 26, 2005
  6. thingy wrote:
    > Something wonderful wrote:
    >
    >> Paradise pop3 down?
    >>

    > Just rang paradise, it is down for everyone.

    Working here at 632PM

    Nathan Mercer, Jul 26, 2005
  7. Still down here at 6:46.
    I'm shifting off TelstraClear/Paradise.

    Stewart Fleming, Jul 26, 2005
  8. 7:50, still broke in CHCH

    Otis E Levator, Jul 26, 2005
  9. Something wonderful

    a.d. Guest

    Something wonderful wrote:
    > Paradise pop3 down?

    Check out the status page:

    http://networkstatus.telstraclear.co.nz/

    It seems as though the problem is resolved. It was showing no ETA
    earlier in the night.

    A.D.

    a.d., Jul 26, 2005