    Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra?

    BB
    NZ

    BB, Jul 14, 2005

  2. "BB" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra?

    No.

    Tony.

    The Black Wibble, Jul 14, 2005

  3. BB

    David Butler Guest

    Sould work,

    I use xtra to get to my Ihug & Valentine POP email accounts

    David Butler, Jul 14, 2005
  4. BB

    Jerry Guest

    BB wrote:
    > Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra?
    >
    > BB
    > NZ

    Only via the website

    Jerry, Jul 14, 2005
  5. BB

    colinco Guest

    In article Jerry says...
    > Only via the website

    Has something changed recently? 2 weeks ago I was accessing Paradise's
    POP via an Xtra DSL connection.

    colinco, Jul 14, 2005
  6. "colinco" <> wrote in message
    > In article Jerry says...
    >> Only via the website
    >>

    > Has something changed recently? 2 weeks ago I was accessing Paradise's
    > POP via an Xtra DSL connection.

    Nothing has changed.

    BTW; there is too much ambiguity is BB's question. He/She never mentioned
    anything about POP accounts; but, if we assume the question to be
    gramatically impaired and sloppily written (no offense, BB), then I suppose
    one could easily interpet it that way.

    Tony.

    The Black Wibble, Jul 14, 2005
  7. BB

    colinco Guest

    In article The Black Wibble says...
    > Nothing has changed.
    >
    > BTW; there is too much ambiguity is BB's question. He/She never mentioned
    > anything about POP accounts; but, if we assume the question to be
    > gramatically impaired and sloppily written (no offense, BB), then I suppose
    > one could easily interpet it that way.

    What interpretation gives no as an answer?

    colinco, Jul 14, 2005
  8. "colinco" <> wrote in message
    > In article The Black Wibble says...
    >> Nothing has changed.
    >>
    >> BTW; there is too much ambiguity is BB's question. He/She never
    >> mentioned
    >> anything about POP accounts; but, if we assume the question to be
    >> gramatically impaired and sloppily written (no offense, BB), then I
    >> suppose
    >> one could easily interpet it that way.
    >>

    > What interpretation gives no as an answer?

    "Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra [POP server]?"

    Tony.

    The Black Wibble, Jul 14, 2005
  9. BB

    Rob J Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:41:55 +1200, "The Black Wibble"
    <> wrote:

    >"colinco" <> wrote in message
    >> In article The Black Wibble says...
    >>> Nothing has changed.
    >>>
    >>> BTW; there is too much ambiguity is BB's question. He/She never
    >>> mentioned
    >>> anything about POP accounts; but, if we assume the question to be
    >>> gramatically impaired and sloppily written (no offense, BB), then I
    >>> suppose
    >>> one could easily interpet it that way.
    >>>

    >> What interpretation gives no as an answer?

    >"Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra [POP server]?"

    If you're doing POP, the paradise server is cleared by a POP client in
    your PC. Has nothing to do with Xtra's POP server.

    Rob J, Jul 16, 2005