Paradise now impossible to use..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Gregory Parker, Nov 28, 2003.

  1. I can just post e-mail and articles after a number of retries, can't even log
    onto any local web sites..

    Gregory Parker, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Gregory  Parker

    Jerry Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:26:37 +1300, Gregory Parker
    <> wrote:

    >I can just post e-mail and articles after a number of retries, can't even log
    >onto any local web sites..

    No problems here today, Paradise cable

    Jerry, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Gregory  Parker

    Brendan Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I can just post e-mail and articles after a number of retries, can't even log
    >onto any local web sites..

    You've been blacklisted by RBBL as a spammer.

    --

    ....Brendan

    Under capitalism, man exploits man.
    Under communism, it's just the opposite.
    J.K.Galbraith

    Note: All comments are copyright 2003, and are opinion only where not otherwise stated, and always 'to the best of my reccollection'.

    Brendan, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Gregory  Parker

    steve Guest

    Gregory Parker allegedly said:

    > I can just post e-mail and articles after a number of retries, can't even
    > log onto any local web sites..

    If you're on dial-up, are you dialing direct or via Telecom IP-Net? (0873).

    --
    Best Regards,
    Steve Withers

    steve, Nov 29, 2003

    Well it was my Firewall playing up..@#$%^&

    Gregory Parker, Nov 29, 2003
  6. Gregory  Parker

    Invisible Guest

    On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:00:39 +1300, Gregory Parker
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:39:49 +1300, steve <> wrote:
    >
    >>Gregory Parker allegedly said:
    >>
    >>> I can just post e-mail and articles after a number of retries, can't even
    >>> log onto any local web sites..

    >>If you're on dial-up, are you dialing direct or via Telecom IP-Net? (0873).

    >Well it was my Firewall playing up..@#$%^&

    That'll teach you to use that freeware crap ;-)

    Invisible, Nov 29, 2003
  7. Gregory  Parker

    harry Guest

    Gregory Parker wrote:

    > On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:39:49 +1300, steve <> wrote:
    >
    >>Gregory Parker allegedly said:
    >>
    >>> I can just post e-mail and articles after a number of retries, can't
    >>> even log onto any local web sites..

    >>If you're on dial-up, are you dialing direct or via Telecom IP-Net?
    >>(0873).

    > Well it was my Firewall playing up..@#$%^&

    A bad workman blames his tools ;-)

    harry, Nov 29, 2003