    XP Guest

    Google , Firefox etc.

    Been like that most of the day..

    XP, Oct 14, 2005

  2. XP

    Paul Wilkins Guest

    XP wrote:

    > Google , Firefox etc.
    >
    > Been like that most of the day..

    Tis working again

    --
    Paul Wilkins

    Paul Wilkins, Oct 14, 2005

  3. XP

    shannon Guest

    Paul Wilkins wrote:
    > XP wrote:
    >

    >> Google , Firefox etc.
    >>
    >> Been like that most of the day..

    > Tis working again

    Its been like that for days, if anybody knows what their problem is
    please post it, and save a few others some time in their appalling phone
    queue

    shannon, Oct 14, 2005
  4. On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:34:57 +1300, shannon <> wrote:

    >Paul Wilkins wrote:
    >> XP wrote:
    >>

    >>> Google , Firefox etc.
    >>>
    >>> Been like that most of the day..

    >> Tis working again
    >>

    >Its been like that for days, if anybody knows what their problem is
    >please post it, and save a few others some time in their appalling phone
    >queue

    Well, the network status on their homepage says, for National and
    International Web Browsing

    "Some clear.net and paradise.net customers may experience
    international browsing problems reaching certain websites such as
    yahoo.com, hotmail.com, google.com"

    There is no estimated end to the disruption. Very informative, not!

    However if you want to do some serious browsing get up early on Mon
    morning because the Connection / Timeouts page says

    "From 5:00am to 6:00am on the 17/10/05 the Paradise Network be
    available due to planned maintenance." :)

    It always astounds me how companies in the communication industry can
    be so hopeless at communicating.

    --
    Regards
    Malcolm