Paradise News Feed. still Bad..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. This has had Zero traffic for 2 days now

    alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Mar 4, 2005

  2. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:37:45 +1300, in message
    <>, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:

    > This has had Zero traffic for 2 days now
    >
    > alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

    Strange you should say that, Roger.

    Using the same news server, I do see more recent messages in
    auorfa -- the most recent posted at 17:27 (NZ time) today.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it.
    Ralph Fox, Mar 4, 2005