  1. Stu Fleming

    Stu Fleming Guest

    ....for the Nth time...in spamcop.net

    Stu Fleming, Oct 22, 2005

  2. Stu Fleming

    Bling Bling Guest

    On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:15:38 +1300, Stu Fleming wrote:

    > ...for the Nth time...in spamcop.net

    Paradise used to live up to its name.

    Not any more. :eek:(

    The funny thing is that Saturn/Telstra/Clear probably paid a premium price
    when it purchased the good will and reputation that Paradise used to have.

    Bling Bling

    --
    Free Open Source software - it's not just about better code, as important as
    that is. It's about better values, higher ethics.

    Bling Bling, Oct 22, 2005

  3. Stu Fleming

    Ross Dawson Guest

    On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:27:35 +1300, Bling Bling
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:15:38 +1300, Stu Fleming wrote:
    >
    >> ...for the Nth time...in spamcop.net

    >Paradise used to live up to its name.
    >
    >Not any more. :eek:(
    >
    >The funny thing is that Saturn/Telstra/Clear probably paid a premium price
    >when it purchased the good will and reputation that Paradise used to have.
    >

    >Bling Bling

    On a good will scale of 1 to 10 it would have to be approaching a 2 at
    present. And I may be being optimistic.

    --
    Cheers for now

    Ross Dawson.

    Ross Dawson, Oct 22, 2005
  4. Stu Fleming

    Stu Fleming Guest

    Ross Dawson wrote:
    > On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:27:35 +1300, Bling Bling
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:15:38 +1300, Stu Fleming wrote:
    >>

    >>>...for the Nth time...in spamcop.net

    >>Paradise used to live up to its name.
    >>
    >>Not any more. :eek:(
    >>
    >>The funny thing is that Saturn/Telstra/Clear probably paid a premium price
    >>when it purchased the good will and reputation that Paradise used to have.
    >>

    >>Bling Bling

    > On a good will scale of 1 to 10 it would have to be approaching a 2 at
    > present. And I may be being optimistic.

    I got out of the office at 2am after migrating 3 clients hosted with
    ADSL on Paradise and Xtra (one-two hit, Xtra down on Friday, Paradise
    out from Saturday..they are their own best advert for...almost anyone
    else...) onto my mail servers after we found out what was going on.
    qmail may be obsolete according to some in this forum, but it's rock
    solid...

    Stu Fleming, Oct 23, 2005