  1. Ali P

    Ali P Guest

    Anyone else having probs retrieving their email at the moment?

    Ali P, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Ali P

    Wyn Guest

    Ali P wrote:
    > Anyone else having probs retrieving their email at the moment?

    Nope (715 p.m.)

    Wyn, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Ali P

    Bluebottle Guest

    In article <0rgWb.23377$>,
    "Ali P" <> wrote:

    > Anyone else having probs retrieving their email at the moment?

    I had a bout yesterday of repeated requests by Mail.app (MacOSX) for my
    password, but it came right of it's own accord. A friend had a similar
    problem a few days ago, it took nearly twenty attempts to get Mail.app
    to sort things out.

    However another friend struck the same problem on Tuesday, but it was
    with iHug.

    --
    Bluebottle
    (Knee Polishing Badge, 2nd Class, East Finchley Boy Scouts)

    Bluebottle, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Ali P

    Ali P Guest

    "Bluebottle" <> wrote in message
    > In article <0rgWb.23377$>,
    > "Ali P" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone else having probs retrieving their email at the moment?
    > >

    > I had a bout yesterday of repeated requests by Mail.app (MacOSX) for my
    > password, but it came right of it's own accord. A friend had a similar
    > problem a few days ago, it took nearly twenty attempts to get Mail.app
    > to sort things out.

    Yep - that was the problem I was having - my password couldn't be
    authenticated. I checked to make sure I'd paid the bill but it came right
    about 10 mins later anyway.

    Ali P, Feb 12, 2004