    Tick Tock Guest

    Seems that they forgot that its a leap year, and moved the months usage end
    date to the 28th..
    Tick Tock, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Tick Tock

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Tick Tock" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Seems that they forgot that its a leap year, and moved the months usage

    end
    > date to the 28th..

    Well Ticker even though most of Paradise charges aren't done monthly, but
    instead every 28 days. The high speed charges of Paradise were worth
    checking out.
    High speed plans through Telstra Clear are billed monthly...
    But Paradise charge Jetstart every 28 days for the Paradise share of it,
    while Telecom charges by the month for their share of providing Jetstart.
    It seems a bit strange that Paradise don't charge by the month for Jetstart,
    since Telecom aren't going to charge anyone 13 times a year for it's $30
    cost of providing it. While plans through Telstra Clear are monthly.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Tick Tock

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Seems that they forgot that its a leap year, and moved the months usage end
    > date to the 28th..

    Paradise always charges in blocks of 28 days.
    Mainlander, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Tick Tock

    Tick Tock Guest

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:32:40 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.nz> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >says...
    >>

    >> Seems that they forgot that its a leap year, and moved the months usage end
    >> date to the 28th..

    >Paradise always charges in blocks of 28 days.

    No it does not as its changed in my case on the 29th Every month, you are
    referring to dial up, I am on Cable..
    Tick Tock, Mar 1, 2004