  1. Is anyone receiving any Internation News groups from Paradise? I
    haven't for the last 2 days. N.Z.groups o.k.

    Alan Keatinge

    Alan Keatinge, Oct 22, 2006

  2. Alan Keatinge

    Earl Grey Guest

    Alan Keatinge wrote:
    > Is anyone receiving any Internation News groups from Paradise? I
    > haven't for the last 2 days. N.Z.groups o.k.
    >
    > Alan Keatinge

    No, same as last month, change isps, Paradise is crap.

    Earl Grey, Oct 22, 2006

  3. Alan Keatinge

    Tony Guest

    Looks like there is a clear-ihug peer that is giving you the NZ groups
    and I would guess the main feed has crapped out.

    Tony, Oct 23, 2006
  4. Alan Keatinge

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Tony <> wrote in

    > I would guess the main feed has crapped out.

    Probably correct. The monthly NNTP from the world to TC has a cap. Every
    month TC exceed it. Unlike us users who pay for overages, they stop
    downloading altogether. This was what someone found out last month when
    this exact same problem happened.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Oct 24, 2006