    Have had the dreaded error "Access denied because username/password
    invalid on the domain" error about 10x this week. i.e. some heap of crap
    at their site fell over.

    Mainlander, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Mainlander

    Gordon Guest

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:03:23 +1200, Mainlander wrote:

    > Have had the dreaded error "Access denied because username/password
    > invalid on the domain" error about 10x this week. i.e. some heap of crap
    > at their site fell over.

    Change ISPs. Simple. Competition still rules ok in this neck of the woods.

    Gordon, Aug 3, 2003

  3. On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 17:03:23 +1200, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:

    >Have had the dreaded error "Access denied because username/password
    >invalid on the domain" error about 10x this week. i.e. some heap of crap
    >at their site fell over.

    Overall, they're a good ISP.

    I'm glad to hear the problem is at their end. I spent ages trying to
    fix my script file, because I thought that was what was wrong.

    They need to have a "problems" page on their website, like Ihug does.

    Bye,
    James

    James McLaughlin, Aug 3, 2003
  4. Mainlander

    SteveM Guest

    Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote in

    > Have had the dreaded error "Access denied because username/password
    > invalid on the domain" error about 10x this week. i.e. some heap of crap
    > at their site fell over.

    I wonder if that is why my Jetstart (through Paradise) has been on and off
    over the last few days (Works fine when logged on to the Jetstream games
    realm though). Log on the Nokia router shows some sort of time out to
    authenicate.

    SteveM

    SteveM, Aug 3, 2003
  5. Mainlander

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 09:04:55 GMT, SteveM
    <> wrote:

    >Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote in
    >
    >> Have had the dreaded error "Access denied because username/password
    >> invalid on the domain" error about 10x this week. i.e. some heap of crap
    >> at their site fell over.

    >I wonder if that is why my Jetstart (through Paradise) has been on and off
    >over the last few days (Works fine when logged on to the Jetstream games
    >realm though). Log on the Nokia router shows some sort of time out to
    >authenicate.

    Some server in Wellington fell over one night last week. I rang the
    helpdesk, they told me they knew about it and had someone on the way
    out to see what was wrong, hopefully it just needed resetting.
    I think it was down about an hour and half.

    I've been fine since.

    Craig Shore, Aug 4, 2003
  6. Mainlander

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:03:23 +1200, Mainlander wrote:
    >
    > > Have had the dreaded error "Access denied because username/password
    > > invalid on the domain" error about 10x this week. i.e. some heap of crap
    > > at their site fell over.

    > Change ISPs. Simple. Competition still rules ok in this neck of the woods.

    Too much trouble

    Mainlander, Aug 6, 2003