!Paradise Homepages server Kaput?????

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Max Burke, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Max Burke

    Max Burke Guest

    Max Burke, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Max Burke

    XPD Guest

    "Max Burke" <mlvburke@%$%#@.nz> wrote in message
    news:gRjWb.23436$...
    > Anyone else not able to connect to Paradise's Homepage server?

    Ditto.
    Same with everyone in IRC.

    XPD, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Max Burke

    Kookaburra Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:20:51 +1300, "Max Burke" <mlvburke@%$%#@.nz>
    wrote:

    > Anyone else not able to connect to Paradise's Homepage server?

    Same here

    Cheers, Kooky

    Kookaburra, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Max Burke

    JB Guest

    Hi

    Just got off the phone to them - the homepages server is Kaput and they are
    working on it flat out to get it back up.

    I suggested that it might be useful if they posted problems like this on the
    main Paradise website so we knew what was going on and didn't have to phone
    them up to find out.

    Cheers

    JB

    JB, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Max Burke

    Enkidu Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:17:37 +1300, "JB"
    <_REMOVE> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Just got off the phone to them - the homepages server is Kaput and they are
    >working on it flat out to get it back up.
    >
    >I suggested that it might be useful if they posted problems like this on the
    >main Paradise website so we knew what was going on and didn't have to phone
    >them up to find out.

    I expect that they were working like stink to get it fixed and didn't
    have time for it.

    Cheers,

    Cliff
    --

    I think that Don Brash is a Labour mole.
    That would explain everything.

    Enkidu, Feb 12, 2004