    Anyone on Paradise dialup or dsl Christchurch or Timaru
    having trouble connecting to Paradise home? I connect to
    xtra or clearnet, but Paradise just times out.

    Trevor, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Trevor

    Lennier Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 15:05:25 +1300, Trevor wrote:

    > Anyone on Paradise dialup or dsl Christchurch or Timaru having trouble
    > connecting to Paradise home? I connect to xtra or clearnet, but Paradise
    > just times out.

    Works for me...

    Lennier

    Lennier, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Trevor

    SomebodyElse Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 15:05:25 +1300, Trevor wrote:

    > Anyone on Paradise dialup or dsl Christchurch or Timaru
    > having trouble connecting to Paradise home? I connect to
    > xtra or clearnet, but Paradise just times out.

    loads fine at 4.37pm via cable in Chch

    - Scott

    SomebodyElse, Jan 1, 2004
  4. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    "SomebodyElse" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 15:05:25 +1300, Trevor wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone on Paradise dialup or dsl Christchurch or Timaru
    > > having trouble connecting to Paradise home? I connect to
    > > xtra or clearnet, but Paradise just times out.

    > loads fine at 4.37pm via cable in Chch
    >
    > - Scott

    Yeah it's ok again. Worked at 4-10pm when I retried it.
    Wonder why it happens.

    Trevor, Jan 1, 2004
  5. Trevor

    T.N.O. Guest

    Trevor wrote:
    > Anyone on Paradise dialup or dsl Christchurch or Timaru
    > having trouble connecting to Paradise home? I connect to
    > xtra or clearnet, but Paradise just times out.

    do you mean the actual web page is down? or when you dial up to Paradise
    you cant do anything?

    T.N.O., Jan 4, 2004
  6. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    > Trevor wrote:
    > > Anyone on Paradise dialup or dsl Christchurch or Timaru
    > > having trouble connecting to Paradise home? I connect to
    > > xtra or clearnet, but Paradise just times out.

    > do you mean the actual web page is down? or when you dial up to Paradise
    > you cant do anything?

    The web page seemed to be down. Just timed out.
    Tried it an hour later and it was ok again. Not the first time it's
    happened. Wonder why.

    Trevor, Jan 5, 2004