    SchoolTech Guest

    At the moment our cable modem is offline in Christchurch. Paradise's
    MOTD reports no problems.
    SchoolTech, Mar 12, 2006

  2. SchoolTech wrote:
    > At the moment our cable modem is offline in Christchurch. Paradise's
    > MOTD reports no problems.

    Wouldn't "Paradise Lost" ahve been a better subject line?
    --
    Shaun (~misfit~)
    Shaun \(~misfit~\), Mar 12, 2006

  3. SchoolTech

    Ross Dawson Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:04:49 +1300, SchoolTech
    <> wrote:

    >At the moment our cable modem is offline in Christchurch. Paradise's
    >MOTD reports no problems.

    Went down for me around 15:10 12 March, and came up again just before
    22:00.

    Then something strange happened again this morning around 09:30 ish
    where the modem appeared normal but no data.

    --
    Cheers for now

    Ross Dawson.
    Ross Dawson, Mar 13, 2006
  4. SchoolTech

    SchoolTech Guest

    Ross Dawson wrote:
    > On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:04:49 +1300, SchoolTech
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> At the moment our cable modem is offline in Christchurch. Paradise's
    >> MOTD reports no problems.

    > Went down for me around 15:10 12 March, and came up again just before
    > 22:00.
    >
    > Then something strange happened again this morning around 09:30 ish
    > where the modem appeared normal but no data.

    Stuffed again right now. The mail server has started bouncing messages.
    SchoolTech, Mar 14, 2006
  5. SchoolTech

    Ross Dawson Guest

    On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:41:03 +1300, SchoolTech
    <> wrote:

    >Ross Dawson wrote:
    >> On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:04:49 +1300, SchoolTech
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> At the moment our cable modem is offline in Christchurch. Paradise's
    >>> MOTD reports no problems.

    >> Went down for me around 15:10 12 March, and came up again just before
    >> 22:00.
    >>
    >> Then something strange happened again this morning around 09:30 ish
    >> where the modem appeared normal but no data.
    >>

    >Stuffed again right now. The mail server has started bouncing messages.

    Oh so it wasn't just my machine then.

    --
    Cheers for now

    Ross Dawson.