Paradise DNS problems?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Mauricio Freitas, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Mauricio Freitas, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Mauricio Freitas

    chris rennie Guest

    chris rennie, Jul 17, 2003

  3. On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:47:34 +1200, "Mauricio Freitas"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone else having problems with Paradise DNS servers tonight?
    >
    >Half of my http requests fail with no server found...

    Yes same here..

    But was playing up at around 5 PM as well.

    Master Tech ©, Jul 17, 2003
  4. Mauricio Freitas

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Jul 18, 2003
  5. "Mauricio Freitas" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone else having problems with Paradise DNS servers tonight?
    >
    > Half of my http requests fail with no server found...

    I'm having similar problems on Ihug dialup.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 18, 2003
  6. Mauricio Freitas

    M Guest

    Sorry guys, was pissing on an electric fence...

    In my rage I tackled a few ISP's, but ive finished so all is normal now, no
    stress....

    M, Jul 18, 2003