    with their cable connections?
    Seam's to have been happening over the last couple of day's.

    Cheers,
    Otis E Levator, Aug 4, 2007

  2. Otis E Levator

    The Biker Guest

    The Biker, Aug 4, 2007

  3. Otis E Levator

    Fierce Guppy Guest

    > Anyone else in the CHCH Linwood area experiencing intermittent
    > disconnection with their cable connections?
    > Seam's to have been happening over the last couple of day's.
    >
    > Cheers,

    Have you struck any outages today? I've spent loads of time on the internet
    today, and so far there's been no outages.

    Fierce Guppy
    --
    email: fierce,guppy@paradise,net,nz
    Fierce Guppy, Aug 4, 2007
  4. Yeah, had about 4 or 5 since 3pm. Tried to ring Paradise, but I ain't
    waiting 50 min on hold for no bugger!

    Cheers,

    Otis E Levator, Aug 4, 2007
  5. Otis E Levator

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Otis E Levator" <> wrote in news:46b4340b$1
    @clear.net.nz:

    > Yeah, had about 4 or 5 since 3pm. Tried to ring Paradise, but I ain't
    > waiting 50 min on hold for no bugger!

    Open a ticket using the online form. They can get stats by downloading the
    modem reports. They will then know how to fix it, in theory.... Aparently
    rebooting the modem makes those reports go away, so just leave it on until
    they have a chance to look at the modem status.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Aug 5, 2007
  6. Oops! Turned it on and off a few times to see if it would help!
    Tried to use the online form but guess what, my connection died so I gave up
    for the night. Have just turned my machine on so I will see what happens
    today.

    Cheers,

    Otis E Levator, Aug 5, 2007
  7. Otis E Levator

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Otis E Levator" <> wrote in news:46b54c15$1
    @clear.net.nz:

    > Oops! Turned it on and off a few times to see if it would help!

    Yeah, that is how I found out about that feature too. The tech support guy
    said "Bummer" and then told me why...

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Aug 5, 2007