  1. Seems to be running backwards, and one else are noticing it being very slow,
    pages no loading sites not coming up.

    Been like that all day..
    Gregory Parker, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Gregory  Parker

    T-Boy Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Seems to be running backwards, and one else are noticing it being very slow,
    > pages no loading sites not coming up.
    >
    > Been like that all day..

    I'd say it's just you, Woger - and all your 'mates' that have decided to
    start DoS'g you. LOL

    --
    Duncan
    T-Boy, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Gregory  Parker

    steve Guest

    Gregory Parker allegedly said:

    > Seems to be running backwards, and one else are noticing it being very
    > slow, pages no loading sites not coming up.
    >
    > Been like that all day..

    Hard to pin down.

    I thought it might be DNS....but from the command line, resolvs are
    instantaneous. Throughput via ncftp is fine.

    Yet the browser seems to struggle....suggesting to me that it might a
    cacheing server issue.

    --
    Best Regards,
    Steve Withers
    steve, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Gregory  Parker

    Enkidu Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:19:43 +1300, steve <> wrote:

    >Gregory Parker allegedly said:
    >
    >> Seems to be running backwards, and one else are noticing it being very
    >> slow, pages no loading sites not coming up.
    >>
    >> Been like that all day..

    >Hard to pin down.
    >
    >I thought it might be DNS....but from the command line, resolvs are
    >instantaneous. Throughput via ncftp is fine.
    >
    >Yet the browser seems to struggle....suggesting to me that it might a
    >cacheing server issue.

    No problerm on Paradise ADSL. Have you checked what's being broadcast
    on the wire?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    that the conspiracy is working.
    Enkidu, Nov 28, 2003
  5. On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:55:04 +1300, Enkidu <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:19:43 +1300, steve <> wrote:
    >
    >>Gregory Parker allegedly said:
    >>
    >>> Seems to be running backwards, and one else are noticing it being very
    >>> slow, pages no loading sites not coming up.
    >>>
    >>> Been like that all day..

    >>Hard to pin down.
    >>
    >>I thought it might be DNS....but from the command line, resolvs are
    >>instantaneous. Throughput via ncftp is fine.
    >>
    >>Yet the browser seems to struggle....suggesting to me that it might a
    >>cacheing server issue.
    >>

    >No problerm on Paradise ADSL. Have you checked what's being broadcast
    >on the wire?
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Cliff

    Ortheres here are having the same problem and took me 3 ot 4 goes to just try
    and get these headers down just now..
    Gregory Parker, Nov 28, 2003
  6. Gregory  Parker

    steve Guest

    Enkidu allegedly said:

    > On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:19:43 +1300, steve <> wrote:
    >
    >>Gregory Parker allegedly said:
    >>
    >>> Seems to be running backwards, and one else are noticing it being very
    >>> slow, pages no loading sites not coming up.
    >>>
    >>> Been like that all day..

    >>Hard to pin down.
    >>
    >>I thought it might be DNS....but from the command line, resolvs are
    >>instantaneous. Throughput via ncftp is fine.
    >>
    >>Yet the browser seems to struggle....suggesting to me that it might a
    >>cacheing server issue.
    >>

    > No problerm on Paradise ADSL. Have you checked what's being broadcast
    > on the wire?

    It was only a problem (from my point of view) 3-4 times for about 2 minutes
    each during the day. By the time I worked out it was lagging, it was OK
    again each time.

    --
    Best Regards,
    Steve Withers