    time that my connection went down.......
    cheers
    Sue

    Sue, Oct 20, 2005

  2. Sue wrote:

    > Has anyone else noticed that the traffic counter for the cable plans on
    > the paradise site indicate massive data transfers during the period when
    > their system was down?
    > I checked mine today - and it indicates that I started downloading a
    > total of 4gigs of data at midnight on Wednesday morning - the exact same
    > time that my connection went down.......
    > cheers
    > Sue

    No sign of anything out of line on my account over that time.

    Mark Robinson, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Sue

    Mercury Guest

    so you caused the outage?

    Mercury, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Sue

    Sue Guest

    Mercury wrote:
    > so you caused the outage?
    >
    > "Sue" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Has anyone else noticed that the traffic counter for the cable plans on
    >>the paradise site indicate massive data transfers during the period when
    >>their system was down?
    >>I checked mine today - and it indicates that I started downloading a total
    >>of 4gigs of data at midnight on Wednesday morning - the exact same time
    >>that my connection went down.......
    >>cheers
    >>Sue

    lol <sheepish look> hope not ....
    all machines were shut down ... no cable operational and according to
    this I have sucked down a boatload of stuff...

    Sue, Oct 20, 2005
  5. Sue

    Mercury Guest

    Ahh, so your systems had become an essential node in their network...

    Cool :)

    Mercury, Oct 20, 2005
  6. Sue

    Sue Guest

    Mercury wrote:
    > Ahh, so your systems had become an essential node in their network...
    >
    > Cool :)
    >
    > "Sue" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Mercury wrote:
    >>
    >>>so you caused the outage?
    >>>
    >>>"Sue" <> wrote in message

    >>lol <sheepish look> hope not ....
    >>all machines were shut down ... no cable operational and according to this
    >>I have sucked down a boatload of stuff...

    lol
    not sure if thats a good thing or not?!?!?
    ahh well ... got the automated email response from the paradise helpdesk
    ..... be nice to receive an email from a real live human .... prolly
    expecting too much ....

    Sue, Oct 21, 2005