    Probably due to all those idiots with the Blaster/variant worms sending out
    continual UDP/TCP attempts.

    One address was @kc.rr.com, and the other @twcny.rr.com

    Invisible, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Invisible

    Invisible Guest

    Seems to have gone through now. Sent each message individually. Must've thought
    I was 'spamming' by sending 2 messages at the same time.

    Invisible, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Invisible

    steve Guest

    Invisible allegedly said:

    > Tried to send emails to 2 addresses, and got bounced:
    >
    > Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Mail Refused - 202.0.58 - See
    > http://security.rr.com/mail_blocks.htm#security
    >
    > Probably due to all those idiots with the Blaster/variant worms sending
    > out continual UDP/TCP attempts.
    >
    > One address was @kc.rr.com, and the other @twcny.rr.com

    rr.com are HUGE sources of spam. Certainly, there domain names are used by a
    lot of spammers....

    Why are you sending mail there?

    --
    Best Regards,
    Steve Withers

    steve, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Invisible

    Rider Guest

    "Invisible" <> wrote in message
    > Seems to have gone through now. Sent each message individually. Must've

    thought
    > I was 'spamming' by sending 2 messages at the same time.

    I've just had a customer in asking whats up with Paradise email. Apparently
    she can only send small emails. She says anything with multiple recipients
    just won't send. Odd.

    Rider, Nov 24, 2003
  5. Invisible

    Enkidu Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:17:45 +1300, Invisible <>
    wrote:

    >Tried to send emails to 2 addresses, and got bounced:
    >
    > Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Mail Refused - 202.0.58 - See
    >http://security.rr.com/mail_blocks.htm#security
    >
    >Probably due to all those idiots with the Blaster/variant worms sending out
    >continual UDP/TCP attempts.
    >
    >One address was @kc.rr.com, and the other @twcny.rr.com

    Road Runner? THAT bunch of SPAM merchants!! I've lost count of the
    number of SPAMs that originated from there. They give an email for
    abuse reports but it bounces!

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    that the conspiracy is working.

    Enkidu, Nov 24, 2003
  6. Invisible

    Invisible Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:41:25 +1300, steve <> wrote:

    >Invisible allegedly said:
    >
    >> Tried to send emails to 2 addresses, and got bounced:
    >>
    >> Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Mail Refused - 202.0.58 - See
    >> http://security.rr.com/mail_blocks.htm#security
    >>
    >> Probably due to all those idiots with the Blaster/variant worms sending
    >> out continual UDP/TCP attempts.
    >>
    >> One address was @kc.rr.com, and the other @twcny.rr.com

    >rr.com are HUGE sources of spam. Certainly, there domain names are used by a
    >lot of spammers....
    >
    >Why are you sending mail there?

    2 people won auctions I ran on eBay. They bounced back again, so I'll have to
    contact them through eBay I guess.

    Invisible, Nov 24, 2003
  7. Invisible

    whoisthis Guest

    In article <>,
    Invisible <> wrote:

    > Tried to send emails to 2 addresses, and got bounced:
    >
    > Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Mail Refused - 202.0.58 - See
    > http://security.rr.com/mail_blocks.htm#security
    >
    > Probably due to all those idiots with the Blaster/variant worms sending out
    > continual UDP/TCP attempts.
    >
    > One address was @kc.rr.com, and the other @twcny.rr.com

    Ha that is funny, I have been spammed so many times from the rr.com
    domain that its entire IP range is permanently blocked, nothing from
    that domain can reach me.

    whoisthis, Nov 24, 2003
  8. Invisible

    whoisthis Guest

    In article <>,
    Invisible <> wrote:

    > >Why are you sending mail there?

    > 2 people won auctions I ran on eBay. They bounced back again, so I'll have to
    > contact them through eBay I guess.

    Ha ha...they were probably looking for email addresses to add to their
    spam lists, and you provided yours to them.

    whoisthis, Nov 24, 2003
  9. Invisible

    Invisible Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:53:07 +1300, whoisthis <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > Invisible <> wrote:
    >
    >> >Why are you sending mail there?

    >> 2 people won auctions I ran on eBay. They bounced back again, so I'll have to
    >> contact them through eBay I guess.
    >>

    >Ha ha...they were probably looking for email addresses to add to their
    >spam lists, and you provided yours to them.

    Yeah, sure. Like they'd pay $20 for 1 email address.

    Invisible, Nov 24, 2003
  10. Invisible

    The Flash Guest

    This can be a pain, a few years ago I was trying to email a canadian domain
    and just got the blacklist message (I was on voyager at the time so I tried
    ihug same issue, then paradise same again, eventually I got a friend in the
    states to relay a message for me and also send one to the domain admin, I
    got back that they had abusive / spam email directed at them from some xtra
    use and had blacklisted all NZ domains as said idiot just jumped ISP's and
    carried on. The had informed Xtra about it and never got a reply.

    The Flash, Nov 24, 2003
  11. Hi there,

    Invisible wrote:
    > Tried to send emails to 2 addresses, and got bounced:
    >
    > Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Mail Refused - 202.0.58 - See
    > http://security.rr.com/mail_blocks.htm#security
    >
    > Probably due to all those idiots with the Blaster/variant worms sending out
    > continual UDP/TCP attempts.
    >
    > One address was @kc.rr.com, and the other @twcny.rr.com

    Roadrunner!? rr.com is a pusillanimous piece of spam-ridden filth! rr.com
    sub-domains account for more than 20% of the tcp/udp port probes my firewall
    blocks out...

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Nov 25, 2003
  12. Invisible

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <bprk42$4s5$>,
    says...

    > "Invisible" <> wrote in message
    > > Seems to have gone through now. Sent each message individually. Must've

    > thought
    > > I was 'spamming' by sending 2 messages at the same time.
    > >

    > I've just had a customer in asking whats up with Paradise email. Apparently
    > she can only send small emails. She says anything with multiple recipients
    > just won't send. Odd.

    Paradise has always blocked messages with more than certain number of
    recipients. How many are you refrrrint to?

    Mainlander, Nov 26, 2003