    brands of, bluetooth wireless mice.

    Cheers,

    Brenton

    BTMO, Mar 6, 2008

  2. BTMO

    BTMO Guest

    "BTMO" <> wrote

    > Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site ain't
    > working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
    >
    > Anyone know what is up?

    Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have found on
    Pricespy.

    > Alternatively, I would welcome suggestions on where to buy, and suggested
    > brands of, bluetooth wireless mice.

    But I would still appreciate advice on what brand etc!

    :-D

    BTMO, Mar 6, 2008

  3. BTMO

    geoff Guest

    BTMO wrote:
    > "BTMO" <> wrote
    >
    >> Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site
    >> ain't working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
    >>
    >> Anyone know what is up?

    > Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
    > found on Pricespy.

    So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...

    geoff

    geoff, Mar 6, 2008
  4. BTMO

    thingy Guest

    geoff wrote:
    > BTMO wrote:
    >> "BTMO" <> wrote
    >>
    >>> Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site
    >>> ain't working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
    >>>
    >>> Anyone know what is up?

    >> Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
    >> found on Pricespy.

    > So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
    >
    > geoff

    yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
    off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
    a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Mar 7, 2008
  5. On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:58:01 +1300, thingy <> wrote
    in <news:p>:

    > geoff wrote:
    >> BTMO wrote:
    >>> "BTMO" <> wrote

    >>> Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
    >>> found on Pricespy.

    >> So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
    >>
    >> geoff
    >>

    > yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
    > off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
    > a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    The first time ever I have been in agreement with Roger Sheppard - you get
    what you pay for.

    --
    - Nic.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Mar 7, 2008
  6. BTMO

    thingy Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    > On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:58:01 +1300, thingy <> wrote
    > in <news:p>:
    >
    >> geoff wrote:

    >>> So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
    >>>
    >>> geoff
    >>>

    >> yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
    >> off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
    >> a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!
    >>
    >> regards
    >>
    >> Thing

    > The first time ever I have been in agreement with Roger Sheppard - you get
    > what you pay for.

    um....exceptions that prove the rule? no I dont agree....

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Mar 7, 2008
  7. On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:58:01 +1300, thingy <> wrote:

    >geoff wrote:
    >> BTMO wrote:
    >>> "BTMO" <> wrote

    >>> Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
    >>> found on Pricespy.

    >> So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
    >>
    >> geoff
    >>

    >yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
    >off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
    >a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!
    >
    >regards
    >
    >Thing

    If its not a Gray import then the Importers are still liable.

    Brian Mathews, Mar 7, 2008
  8. BTMO

    thingy Guest

    Brian Mathews wrote:
    > On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:58:01 +1300, thingy <> wrote:
    >
    >> geoff wrote:

    >>> So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
    >>>
    >>> geoff
    >>>

    >> yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
    >> off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
    >> a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!
    >>
    >> regards
    >>
    >> Thing

    > If its not a Gray import then the Importers are still liable.

    Hi,

    Without knowing who....

    regards

    Thing