    de windows 2003 server.

    donde puedo encotrarlo en castellano

    ya que no se ingles

    Pedro Colas, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Pedro Colas

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Pedro Colas spurted out:
    > Hola me gustaria sacarme un certificado mcp
    >
    > de windows 2003 server.
    >
    > donde puedo encotrarlo en castellano
    >
    > ya que no se ingles

    Si, senor, esta cuidado y frio. Muy cerveza!!! Por Favor!!!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 23, 2006

  3. Pedro Colas

    Frisbee® Guest

    As a public service for mpce.mcse, I shall use my four years of high school
    Spanish, and translate the following:

    "Pedro Colas" <> wrote in message
    > Hola me gustaria sacarme un certificado mcp

    Hi! I want a sarcastic MCP certification.

    > de windows 2003 server.

    of Windows 2003 server.

    > donde puedo encotrarlo en castellano

    Where can I encounter a castration?

    > ya que no se ingles

    Yankees do not speak English.

    It's been 30 years, so I may be a little rusty, but I'm sure I nailed the
    gist of it.

    Frisbee®, Jun 23, 2006
  4. Pedro Colas

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:

    > It's been 30 years, so I may be a little rusty, but I'm sure I nailed
    > the gist of it.

    Perfectly ;)

    Guest, Jun 23, 2006