    Can anybody give me easy-to-follow guideline as to how this all works?
    Many thanks
    Caagh

    Caagh, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Caagh

    Caaagh Guest

    Thank you so much! I was really lost
    Caagh

    Caaagh, Sep 11, 2004

  3. Caagh

    Sano Guest

    We all are. TINW

    Sano, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Caagh

    Guest Guest

    The problem is the fools excluding myself that post binaries don't know how
    to post rar recovery files that's why you're asking this question. All you
    people out there start using rar recovery files not PAR2 files. I'd like to
    know how this PAR2 crap got started? Maybe i'll post a tutorial on how to
    post rar recovery files.

    Guest, Sep 12, 2004
  5. Caagh

    gangle Guest

    Par and Par2 are, essentially, the same sort of wild card system
    as Rar recovery. However, he simple truth is that the Par and
    Par2 systems are easier to learn to use and more intuitive than
    the Rar recovery system. That's why THEY are flourishing, while
    Rar recovery is not.

    <Plenty> wrote

    gangle, Sep 12, 2004
  6. Caagh

    Sano Guest

    Uh, rar recovery is proprietary:
    http://abma.x-maru.org/faq/plain/archive.php/#par

    Pars, preferably Par2 work with just about anything.

    Sano, Sep 12, 2004