    please reply.
    regards,
    saba

    saba, Jul 24, 2003

  2. saba

    Viquar Guest

    Hi saba,

    Acutally it goes this way.You have to choose either
    the Web Applications Exam(70-305) or Windows Application
    Exam(70-306) for one of the core exams.The other one is
    for XML web services using VB.NET or C#.Generally most
    people take 70-229(Designing and Implementing Databases
    with Microsoft SQL Server 2000)as the elective. So you
    cant take 70-306 as the elective.

    you can get further info at this link
    http://microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    Wish you all the best for your exam

    Viquar

    and

    Viquar, Jul 25, 2003

  3. saba

    saba Guest

    thanks viquar
    could you guid me how do i prepare myself for exam.
    thanks
    saba

    saba, Jul 26, 2003
  4. saba

    Viquar Guest

    Hi Saba,

    Nice to see you again.Well, there are no hard and
    fast rules to prepare for microsoft certification exams
    because microsoft never releases their prototype model of
    exams. The maximum they provide is the guidelines of
    skills they measure in each respective exam.We must follow
    the guidelines, topic wise and try to gain knowledge on
    the specific topic from different sources.In that way we
    can be much more confident than just following the
    Microsoft Press Training Kits.SYBEX books are also very
    good. Last but not least the exam dumps are a very good
    source for checking ourselves. You can find the dumps on:

    http://mcsebraindumps.net/

    The Guidelines are available on the respective links of
    the exams on this same page:

    http://microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    I hope this much information can be somewhat helpful to
    you.Best of luck for your exams.

    Bye
    Viquar

    Viquar, Aug 2, 2003