    setting I could adjust?
    TIA
    Chris.

    Chris Flash, Apr 4, 2008

  2. Chris Flash

    Iain Guest

    Chris Flash wrote:
    > There is no volume control for the handset, so is there a PAP2T
    > setting I could adjust?

    Yes.

    Admin login, advanced view.

    Regional, Miscellaneous, and the volume settings are in FXS Port Input
    Gain and FXS Port Output Gain. I'd suggest you start at something like
    -3 for each and see how it works.

    Iain, Apr 4, 2008

  3. Chris Flash

    steveybar Guest

    "Iain" <> wrote in message
    > Chris Flash wrote:
    >> There is no volume control for the handset, so is there a PAP2T setting I
    >> could adjust?

    > Yes.
    >
    > Admin login, advanced view.
    >
    > Regional, Miscellaneous, and the volume settings are in FXS Port Input
    > Gain and FXS Port Output Gain. I'd suggest you start at something like -3
    > for each and see how it works.

    Also in the same location of the PAP2 Config Setup, the FXS Port Impedance
    should be set at:

    370+620||310nF

    if you are using a telephone that is for use the UK

    Steve.

    steveybar, Apr 4, 2008
  4. Chris Flash

    Chris Flash Guest

    Thanks Iain and Steve - eventually got ther after much trial & error..
    FXS input & output both set to -10 and that seems to have done the trick.

    Chris Flash, Apr 8, 2008