    not supply any configuration details on their web site or to their
    customers for that matter.
    , Aug 3, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Ok having now fully established that I have the Linksys 3 port router
    > with two phone ports and NOT the PAP2 and having now seen a PAP2
    > I am seriously considering getting one . Has anyone actually
    > configured the unlocked PAP2 to work with Vonage or not has Vonage do
    > not supply any configuration details on their web site or to their
    > customers for that matter.

    Cure little things aren't they, I hope mine is as robust as the ATA 186
    I've been using.

    The vonage pricing looks interesting (not for me but for someone I work
    for), do you know if they provide IAX termination?

    I can't find out any details at the moment because their website appears
    to be down.
    Thomas Rankin, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Guest

    On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:26:50 GMT, Thomas Rankin
    <> wrote:

    >Cure little things aren't they, I hope mine is as robust as the ATA 186
    >I've been using.

    Much better looking than the Supera to my mind and eye .
    >The vonage pricing looks interesting (not for me but for someone I work
    >for), do you know if they provide IAX termination?

    Couldn't tell you Thomas you just plug the phone in and it works so no
    need to go into technicalities but I haven't seen mention of this on
    the Vonage site that's not to say there isn't .
    Why don't you ring them they do provide a free phone number and are
    willing to talk to their customers and potential customers unlike
    another Voip provider I could mention ! .
    , Aug 5, 2005