    advise with writing dialplans for the UK.

    Cheers!
    Dave
    Dayvem, Jul 9, 2006

  2. Dayvem

    Wira One Guest

    On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:16:51 -0700, Dayvem wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I just purchased an unlocked Linksys PAP2 from broadbandstuff.co.uk,
    > and have it working fine with two lines.
    >
    > When I was browsing to find out how dialplans work I found this site
    > (http://www.voipconfig.de/),
    > where they appear to have FOUR lines.

    The website actually has two extra configuration EXAMPLE tabs instead of
    two extra lines.
    Wira One, Jul 9, 2006

  3. Dayvem

    Dayvem Guest

    Wira One wrote:

    > On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:16:51 -0700, Dayvem wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I just purchased an unlocked Linksys PAP2 from broadbandstuff.co.uk,
    > > and have it working fine with two lines.
    > >
    > > When I was browsing to find out how dialplans work I found this site
    > > (http://www.voipconfig.de/),
    > > where they appear to have FOUR lines.

    > The website actually has two extra configuration EXAMPLE tabs instead of
    > two extra lines.

    Thanks, you saved me several hours trawling through my PAP2 admin to
    find a non existent '4 lines' option.

    Dayvem
    Dayvem, Jul 9, 2006
  4. Dayvem

    Brian A Guest

    On 9 Jul 2006 07:41:36 -0700, "Dayvem" <>
    wrote:

    >Wira One wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:16:51 -0700, Dayvem wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > I just purchased an unlocked Linksys PAP2 from broadbandstuff.co.uk,
    >> > and have it working fine with two lines.
    >> >
    >> > When I was browsing to find out how dialplans work I found this site
    >> > (http://www.voipconfig.de/),
    >> > where they appear to have FOUR lines.

    >> The website actually has two extra configuration EXAMPLE tabs instead of
    >> two extra lines.

    >Thanks, you saved me several hours trawling through my PAP2 admin to
    >find a non existent '4 lines' option.
    >
    >Dayvem

    You can get additional outgoing lines if you use Voxalot.com either
    conventionally or by the method described here
    www.leafcom.co.uk
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Jul 9, 2006
  5. Dayvem

    Dayvem Guest

    Brian A wrote:

    > On 9 Jul 2006 07:41:36 -0700, "Dayvem" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Wira One wrote:

    > >> The website actually has two extra configuration EXAMPLE tabs instead of
    > >> two extra lines.

    > >Thanks, you saved me several hours trawling through my PAP2 admin to
    > >find a non existent '4 lines' option.
    > >
    > >Dayvem

    > You can get additional outgoing lines if you use Voxalot.com either
    > conventionally or by the method described here
    > www.leafcom.co.uk
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Thanks Brian - I now have a simple 'multiple account' version working
    on the PAP2 thanks to the www.leafcom.co.uk tutorial, and am gaining in
    confidence/competence when writing dial plans.
    Dayvem, Jul 11, 2006
  6. Dayvem

    Brian A Guest

    On 11 Jul 2006 05:52:16 -0700, "Dayvem" <>
    wrote:

    >Brian A wrote:
    >
    >> On 9 Jul 2006 07:41:36 -0700, "Dayvem" <>
    >> wrote:

    >> >Thanks, you saved me several hours trawling through my PAP2 admin to
    >> >find a non existent '4 lines' option.
    >> >
    >> >Dayvem

    >> You can get additional outgoing lines if you use Voxalot.com either
    >> conventionally or by the method described here
    >> www.leafcom.co.uk
    >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >Thanks Brian - I now have a simple 'multiple account' version working
    >on the PAP2 thanks to the www.leafcom.co.uk tutorial, and am gaining in
    >confidence/competence when writing dial plans.

    I'm pleased to have been of help - makes it all worthwhile! :)
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Jul 11, 2006