pantone light box PVL-310

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by davidb, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. davidb

    davidb Guest

    I have several of these items for sale.

    BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Desktop viewing light takes the guesswork out of
    color matching. PANTONE Color Viewing Light Model PVL-310 offers you
    three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under
    daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings. This is a must have
    product if you are doing digital photography with any desktop printer
    such as Epson, HP or Canon.

    So here is how it works:

    You spend hours working in photoshop to produce a nice print. You send
    it off or bring it to the office only to discover that the print looks
    green under office lights. YIKES!!! So before you send it off, you
    view it using the Pantone Box and the correct lighting.

    It measures 28" wide x 18" high x 16.5" deep and weighs 30 pounds.

    This item is brand new and has never been out of the box.

    RETAIL PRICE IS $849.00.

    See the pantone website for more details.

    I will accept PAYPAL or USPS money orders. I can only ship to
    confirmed addresses. Shipping in the lower 48 is $45 (due to size and
    weight and it ships in 2 boxes).

    Please email for details.

    Asking $299.00 plus shipping.

    davidb, Jan 12, 2004

  2. davidb

    tlrednour

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Pantone light box

    Is this item still available?

    tlrednour, Jun 25, 2009

  3. davidb

    joeerno

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Pantone Light booth

    I am interested in your Pantone light booth. If it is still available could you kindly forward your contact information.

    Thank you,
    Joe Erno

    joeerno, Nov 9, 2010
  4. davidb

    snelsont

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Interested in your light box if you still have one available

    Please post contact if item is still available. Thanks.

    snelsont, Mar 31, 2011