    find a download for it (even one I could pay for). Does anyone have
    any suggestions for a good panoramic software program?
    TIA!

    Michelle, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Michelle

    Marius Guest

    Marius, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Michelle

    Ken Davey Guest

    "Michelle" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have the Canon G1, but seem to have lost the disk with the panoramic
    > stitching software... I checked the Canon website, but can't seem to
    > find a download for it (even one I could pay for). Does anyone have
    > any suggestions for a good panoramic software program?
    > TIA!

    http://www.panoramafactory.com/saying.html

    You are welcome.

    Ken.

    Ken Davey, Aug 4, 2003
  4. Michelle

    Zol. Guest

    Or it may come with some cameras - I like Cool 260 over the Canon Photostich
    although they are made by the same people - I would just like some of the
    interface on the Canon one to be transferd across (Full screen editing) ...
    Zol.

    Zol., Aug 4, 2003