Panoramas QT VR : End of visit of Gordes (Provence - France)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Philippe Laval, Oct 17, 2006.

  1. Philippe Laval, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Philippe Laval

    PTravel Guest

    "Philippe Laval" <> wrote in message
    news:45355a79$0$8605$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > This is the last panoramas of Gordes (Provence - France).
    > Tommorow we will visit Rustrel and discover the "Colorado Provencal". Well
    > the "Colorado" in very small ;-)
    >
    > http://philippe.laval.free.fr/Provence/Gordes/index.php
    >
    > Cordialement
    > Philippe Laval

    These are wonderful! How are they done?
    PTravel, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Philippe Laval wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > This is the last panoramas of Gordes (Provence - France).
    > Tommorow we will visit Rustrel and discover the "Colorado Provencal".
    > Well the "Colorado" in very small ;-)
    >
    > http://philippe.laval.free.fr/Provence/Gordes/index.php

    Encore! Very nice, Philippe, very nice. I especially like the detail of
    the jeans of the outdoor waitress.

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Oct 18, 2006
  4. PTravel a écrit :
    > "Philippe Laval" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> This is the last panoramas of Gordes (Provence - France).
    >> Tommorow we will visit Rustrel and discover the "Colorado Provencal". Well
    >> the "Colorado" in very small ;-)
    >>
    >> http://philippe.laval.free.fr/Provence/Gordes/index.php
    >>
    >> Cordialement
    >> Philippe Laval

    > These are wonderful! How are they done?

    Thank you for your feedback.

    The panoramas are ten fisheye pictures assembled together with a
    software. If you want to known more about the technique used, just ask.

    Regards
    Philippe
    Philippe Laval, Oct 18, 2006
  5. Philippe Laval

    Guest

    Philippe Laval wrote:
    > PTravel a écrit :
    > > "Philippe Laval" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hello,
    > >>
    > >> This is the last panoramas of Gordes (Provence - France).
    > >> Tommorow we will visit Rustrel and discover the "Colorado Provencal". Well
    > >> the "Colorado" in very small ;-)
    > >>
    > >> http://philippe.laval.free.fr/Provence/Gordes/index.php
    > >>
    > >> Cordialement
    > >> Philippe Laval

    > > These are wonderful! How are they done?

    > Thank you for your feedback.
    >
    > The panoramas are ten fisheye pictures assembled together with a
    > software. If you want to known more about the technique used, just ask.
    >
    > Regards
    > Philippe

    Thank you, Philippe. I'd very much like to know more about the
    technique that you used.
    , Oct 19, 2006
  6. a écrit :
    > Philippe Laval wrote:
    >> PTravel a écrit :
    >>> "Philippe Laval" <> wrote in message

    >>> These are wonderful! How are they done?

    >> Thank you for your feedback.
    >>
    >> The panoramas are ten fisheye pictures assembled together with a
    >> software. If you want to known more about the technique used, just ask.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Philippe

    > Thank you, Philippe. I'd very much like to know more about the
    > technique that you used.

    A good entry point is :

    http://fromparis.com/html/technical_us_all.php
    Philippe Laval, Oct 21, 2006