Panoramas of Mountain Rainier

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Xiaoxin Yin, Jul 9, 2006.

  1. Xiaoxin Yin

    Xiaoxin Yin Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Xiaoxin Yin

    Xiaoxin Yin Guest

    Ooops, I posted the same thing again :( Actually I wanted to post some other
    photos about a family on Mountain Rainier.

    We saw a family climbing the mountain: A couple with two kids.

    Mum and baby

    http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116024/original.jpg

    Elder boy

    http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116023/original.jpg

    Dad

    http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116033/original.jpg

    Mum carrying baby

    http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116034/original.jpg

    The whole gallery is at http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/mountain_rainier
    Xiaoxin Yin, Jul 9, 2006

  3. Xiaoxin Yin

    Mike Fields Guest

    Looks like there is still a lot of snow up at
    Paradise. Maybe we'll give it another couple
    of weeks before we wander down that way.

    mikey

    Mike Fields, Jul 9, 2006