  2. In article <e8pjos$mdk$>, Xiaoxin Yin
    <> wrote:

    I've got one I did at Reflection Lakes, but don't have it online.
    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 9, 2006

  3. Xiaoxin Yin

    Guest

    Xiaoxin Yin wrote:
    > The whole gallery is at http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/mountain_rainier
    >
    > The snow mountain
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116039/original.jpg
    >

    > The valley where we came from
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/63116045/original.jpg

    Nice pics...care to share how you got those? What technique, what
    software to stitch them (assuming they are more than one photo)...my
    buddy has done several pano pics, usually doing them as a horizontal
    pano with the camera vertically (6.3 MP dSLR), he usually tries to get
    10-20 pictures and uses PTAssembler to stitch them all together, look
    really good!

    Nice work!
    , Jul 10, 2006