    - an olive tree that is 1000 years old (in fact the oldest in whole europe)

    http://www.nice-panorama.com/Roquebrune/index.php

    Philippe Laval
    Philippe Laval, Nov 5, 2006

  2. Philippe Laval

    Matt Ion Guest

    Re: Panorama QT VR : Roquebrune Cap Martin - oldest olive tree ineurope (1000 years old)

    Philippe Laval wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have added some views of this village. Particuliarly interresting are :
    >
    > - the inside of the baroque church
    > - an olive tree that is 1000 years old (in fact the oldest in whole europe)
    >
    > http://www.nice-panorama.com/Roquebrune/index.php
    >
    > Philippe Laval

    Wow. Nice work!

    Most QTVR stuff you see out there is very low-res and only lets you turn in a
    circle with no real vertical (up/down) view; the QTVR seems to be done more as a
    gimmick than anything else.

    This stuff is REALLY high-res, 360-degrees in all axes. VERY impressive.
    Matt Ion, Nov 5, 2006

  3. Re: Panorama QT VR : Roquebrune Cap Martin - oldest olive tree ineurope (1000 years old)

    Matt Ion a écrit :
    > Philippe Laval wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I have added some views of this village. Particuliarly interresting are :
    >>
    >> - the inside of the baroque church
    >> - an olive tree that is 1000 years old (in fact the oldest in whole
    >> europe)
    >>
    >> http://www.nice-panorama.com/Roquebrune/index.php
    >>
    >> Philippe Laval

    > Wow. Nice work!
    >
    > Most QTVR stuff you see out there is very low-res and only lets you turn
    > in a circle with no real vertical (up/down) view; the QTVR seems to be
    > done more as a gimmick than anything else.
    >
    > This stuff is REALLY high-res, 360-degrees in all axes. VERY impressive.

    Thanks for your comment.

    If you appreciated the panoramas, I am adding views of the French
    Riviera and Provence dayly on the site : http://www.nice-panorama.com/

    Best regards
    Philippe Laval
    Philippe Laval, Nov 6, 2006