    http://www.nice-panorama.com/Roquebrune/index.php

    I hope you will enjoy the trip.
    Philippe Laval

    Philippe Laval, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Philippe Laval

    Fred Lebow Guest

    "Philippe Laval" <> wrote in message
    news:45428067$0$11661$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Well, this panorama has a lot of small problems but it was nice to visit
    > this castle.
    > This is in fact the oldest castle in France. It was once a proprety of the
    > Grimaldi (Monaco).
    >
    > http://www.nice-panorama.com/Roquebrune/index.php
    >
    > I hope you will enjoy the trip.
    > Philippe Laval

    I enjoyed it VERY much.
    Thanks.
    I have spent a lot of time in Southern France
    Your panoramic work is wonderful!

    Sincerely
    Fred

    --
    Fred Lebow

    Fred Lebow, Oct 27, 2006

  3. > I enjoyed it VERY much.
    > Thanks.

    Your welcome. I appreciate your comment.

    > I have spent a lot of time in Southern France

    France is wonderfull country to visit because the landscape change
    a lot (every 200 km).
    For example French Riviera, the Alps, the Bretagne, Alsace, Paris (and
    the Loire castle), etc.

    Where are you living now ?

    Philippe

    Philippe Laval, Oct 28, 2006
  4. Philippe Laval

    Bigma Guest

    "Philippe Laval" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    45430a5b$0$30576$...

    > France is wonderfull country to visit because the landscape change
    > a lot (every 200 km).

    Even more true, you should have said «every 20 km» !

    Bravo pour le pano de Roquebrune.
    Pour moi c'est parfait. Je suis déjà passé là...

    À quand un pano de Èze ?

    mb

    Bigma, Oct 28, 2006
  5. Bigma a écrit :
    > "Philippe Laval" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > 45430a5b$0$30576$...
    >>
    >> France is wonderfull country to visit because the landscape change
    >> a lot (every 200 km).

    > Even more true, you should have said «every 20 km» !
    >
    > Bravo pour le pano de Roquebrune.
    > Pour moi c'est parfait. Je suis déjà passé là...
    >
    > À quand un pano de Èze ?
    >
    > mb

    Il y en a déjà un peu içi :
    http://www.nice-panorama.com/Eze/index.php

    You can already have some panorama of Eze here:
    http://www.nice-panorama.com/Eze/index.php

    I need to stich some panorama of Eze too.
    Philippe Laval

    Philippe Laval, Oct 29, 2006
  6. Philippe Laval

    Bigma Guest

    >> À quand un pano de Èze ?
    >>
    >> mb
    >>

    > You can already have some panorama of Eze here:
    > http://www.nice-panorama.com/Eze/index.php
    >
    > I need to stich some panorama of Eze too.
    > Philippe Laval

    Thanks!
    Magical !

    mb