    (http://www.papermilldirect.com/) which the 1280 should accept.

    Thanks in advance
    Jan
    Jan, Dec 1, 2006

  2. Jan

    tomm42 Guest

    On Dec 1, 5:46 am, "Jan" <> wrote:
    > I'm considering buying a HP Deskjet 1280 but I'm worried about the
    > maximum paper size it can handle.
    >
    > Is anyone who owns one able to tell me if it will print 'endlessly' on
    > roll paper ? I installed just the driver (don't own the printer) and
    > had a look at the custom paper sizes. They are limited to about 60".
    > But what if I put it in 'Banner' mode ? Is there still a maximum size ?
    >
    > I would like to print panoramic photo's which are sometimes up to 3
    > meters in length. I found a supplier of 13" roll paper
    > (http://www.papermilldirect.com/) which the 1280 should accept.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Jan

    I believe it is 44-48 inches, but check with Epson to be certain.

    Tom
    tomm42, Dec 1, 2006

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    tomm42 wrote:
    > On Dec 1, 5:46 am, "Jan" <> wrote:
    > > I'm considering buying a HP Deskjet 1280 but I'm worried about the
    > > maximum paper size it can handle.
    > >
    > > Is anyone who owns one able to tell me if it will print 'endlessly' on
    > > roll paper ? I installed just the driver (don't own the printer) and
    > > had a look at the custom paper sizes. They are limited to about 60".
    > > But what if I put it in 'Banner' mode ? Is there still a maximum size ?
    > >
    > > I would like to print panoramic photo's which are sometimes up to 3
    > > meters in length. I found a supplier of 13" roll paper
    > > (http://www.papermilldirect.com/) which the 1280 should accept.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance
    > > Jan

    > I believe it is 44-48 inches, but check with Epson to be certain.
    >
    > Tom

    Hey Tom. Thanks for replying.

    Just to be clear : I'm talking about a HP 1280, not an Epson 1280.

    Jan
    Jan, Dec 3, 2006
  4. Jan

    John Turco Guest

    tomm42 wrote:

    > On Dec 1, 5:46 am, "Jan" <> wrote:
    > > I'm considering buying a HP Deskjet 1280 but I'm worried about the
    > > maximum paper size it can handle.
    > >
    > > Is anyone who owns one able to tell me if it will print 'endlessly' on
    > > roll paper ? I installed just the driver (don't own the printer) and
    > > had a look at the custom paper sizes. They are limited to about 60".
    > > But what if I put it in 'Banner' mode ? Is there still a maximum size ?
    > >
    > > I would like to print panoramic photo's which are sometimes up to 3
    > > meters in length. I found a supplier of 13" roll paper
    > > (http://www.papermilldirect.com/) which the 1280 should accept.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance
    > > Jan

    > I believe it is 44-48 inches, but check with Epson to be certain.
    >
    > Tom

    Hello, Tom:

    Epson? The subject title concerns an "HP 1280!" ;-)

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Dec 4, 2006