  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Anyone had any problems with it in the last few days?
    Nick, Feb 2, 2005

  2. On 02 feb 2005 "Nick" <> wrote news:ctr474$g4j
    $ in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Anyone had any problems with it in the last few days?

    If you're just getting error messages that it couldn't update, no need to
    worry. Panda automated update service stinks. About once a month there'll
    be a period of a couple of days, where update attempts will fail. At least
    that's my experience, and it's why I'm renewing my update subscription.
    Robert Amtjip, Feb 3, 2005