  1. SMS

    SMS Guest

    "http://www.techgadgets.in/digital-cameras/2009/30/panasonic-uncovers-its-latest-baby-the-lumix-dmc-fz38/"
    SMS, Aug 2, 2009

  2. Re: FZ28 successor

    SMS wrote:
    > "http://www.techgadgets.in/digital-cameras/2009/30/panasonic-uncovers-its-latest-baby-the-lumix-dmc-fz38/"

    Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
    images at various ISO settings on DP Review.

    David
    David J Taylor, Aug 2, 2009

  3. SMS

    Rich Guest

    Re: FZ28 successor

    On Aug 2, 1:54 am, "David J Taylor" <-this-
    part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
    > SMS wrote:
    > > "http://www.techgadgets.in/digital-cameras/2009/30/panasonic-uncovers-...."

    > Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
    > images at various ISO settings on DP Review.
    >
    > David

    Yes, we'll all wait with baited breath for another frigging superzoom
    bridge P&S with a crappy, TINY sensor and a colour-error contaminated
    lens that can't focus at full zoom.
    Why do they bother to release new ones, they are all the same!
    Rich, Aug 2, 2009
  4. SMS

    Miles Bader Guest

    Re: FZ28 successor

    Rich <> writes:
    > Why do they bother to release new ones, they are all the same!

    New colors?

    -miles

    --
    `The suburb is an obsolete and contradictory form of human settlement'
    Miles Bader, Aug 2, 2009
  5. SMS

    Nicko Guest

    Re: FZ28 successor

    On Aug 2, 1:21 am, Rich <> wrote:
    > On Aug 2, 1:54 am, "David J Taylor" <-this-
    >
    > part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
    > > SMS wrote:
    > > > "http://www.techgadgets.in/digital-cameras/2009/30/panasonic-uncovers-..."

    > > Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
    > > images at various ISO settings on DP Review.

    "Nice looking" camera?

    WTF does that have to do with anythihg?! Is your camera a fucking
    fashion statement--a sort of tech bling thing?

    "Hey, that's a mighty nice looking camera you have there."

    "Yeah, it's a chick magnet, believe me. And it takes photos!"

    GTFOOH.

    > > David

    > Yes, we'll all wait with baited breath for another frigging superzoom
    > bridge P&S with a crappy, TINY sensor and a colour-error contaminated
    > lens that can't focus at full zoom.
    > Why do they bother to release new ones, they are all the same!

    ITYM "bated" breath, but in this context your misspelling is
    hilarious.

    --
    YOP...
    Nicko, Aug 2, 2009
  6. SMS

    Chris H Guest

    Re: FZ28 successor

    In message <
    s.com>, Nicko <> writes
    >On Aug 2, 1:21 am, Rich <> wrote:
    >> On Aug 2, 1:54 am, "David J Taylor" <-this-
    >>
    >> part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

    >> > Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
    >> > images at various ISO settings on DP Review.

    >"Nice looking" camera?
    >
    >WTF does that have to do with anythihg?! Is your camera a fucking
    >fashion statement--a sort of tech bling thing?
    >
    >"Hey, that's a mighty nice looking camera you have there."
    >
    >"Yeah, it's a chick magnet, believe me. And it takes photos!"
    >
    >GTFOOH.

    SO you don't appreciate aesthetics... not a good start for a
    photographer.
    Chris H, Aug 2, 2009
  7. Re: FZ28 successor

    Nicko wrote:
    > On Aug 2, 1:21 am, Rich <> wrote:
    >> On Aug 2, 1:54 am, "David J Taylor"
    >> <-this-
    >>
    >> part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

    >>> Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
    >>> images at various ISO settings on DP Review.

    > "Nice looking" camera?
    >
    > WTF does that have to do with anythihg?! Is your camera a fucking
    > fashion statement--a sort of tech bling thing?
    >
    > "Hey, that's a mighty nice looking camera you have there."
    >
    > "Yeah, it's a chick magnet, believe me. And it takes photos!"
    >
    > GTFOOH.

    You may be talking about the aesthetics - I was referring to the overall
    combination of the technical features and form factor. There's no need to
    swear, either.

    David
    David J Taylor, Aug 2, 2009
  8. SMS

    IYDCIOIGTKY Guest

    Re: FZ28 successor

    --
    IYDCIOIGTKY
    If you don't cut it out I'm going to kill you.
    IYDCIOIGTKY, Aug 2, 2009
  9. SMS

    Nicko Guest

    Re: FZ28 successor

    On Aug 2, 12:26 pm, IYDCIOIGTKY <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 04:47:57 -0700 (PDT), Nicko <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >GTFOOH. = Get the **** out of here.

    > >ITYM = I think you mean

    > >ISHTFIWTEIAATETROTWTBTMRFTELOOTLAIFSBBOTFOTE =
    > >I so hate these fucking idiots who type everything in acronyms
    > >and then expect the rest of the world to be their mind readers
    > >for them, every last one of these lazy and inconsiderate fuckheads
    > >should be blown off the face of this earth.

    It's neither lazy nor inconsiderate. Anyone who knows how to tie his
    shoes should have been able to figure out either of those from
    context. My turtle could probably figure them out if it knew how to
    read.

    Anyone who has read usenet groups for any length of time should
    already be quite familiar with those two, as they are almost
    "standard".

    YJJBYAD.

    I made that one up just for you: "You're Just Jealous Because You Are
    Dyslexic".

    But here is a common one that I am pretty sure you have encountered
    before:

    YHBT. YHL. HAND.

    --
    YOP...
    Nicko, Aug 3, 2009
  10. SMS

    IYDCIOIGTKY Guest

    Re: FZ28 successor

    On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 17:18:23 -0700 (PDT), Nicko <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone who has read usenet groups for any length of time should
    >already be quite familiar with those two, as they are almost
    >"standard".

    Just because you're a troll that lives and breathes your basement-living
    social-life in newsgroups doesn't mean the rest of the healthy world does.
    Those acronyms are only "standard" in your pea-brain, and in the brains of
    those who are stupid enough to keep communicating with you. To everyone
    else you appear extremely lazy and highly inconsiderate to all others. If
    you are ever misunderstood it's not the fault of your audience but your own
    fault. Intelligent adults know this. Do you fail on both counts,
    intelligent and adult?

    KF!

    --
    IYDCIOIBFTAY
    If you don't cut it out I'll be forced to abort you.
    IYDCIOIGTKY, Aug 3, 2009
  11. SMS

    wrote:

    >Anyone who has read usenet groups for any length of time should
    >already be quite familiar with those two, as they are almost
    >"standard".

    Just because you're a troll that lives and breathes your basement-living
    virtual social-life in newsgroups doesn't mean the rest of the healthy real
    world does. Those acronyms are only "standard" in your pea-brain, and in
    the brains of those who are stupid enough to keep communicating with you.
    To everyone else you appear extremely lazy and highly inconsiderate. If you

    IYDCIOIGTKY, Aug 3, 2009
  12. SMS

    Nicko Guest

    Re: FZ28 successor

    On Aug 2, 8:31 pm, IYDCIOIGTKY <> wrote:

    <snip>

    Those acronyms are only "standard" in your pea-brain, and in
    > the brains of those who are stupid enough to keep communicating with you.

    Like you, for instance?

    Lighten up! Can't you take a friggin joke, mate?

    --
    YOP...
    Nicko, Aug 3, 2009
  13. SMS

    John Turco Guest

    Re: FZ28 successor

    Chris H wrote:

    > In message <
    > s.com>, Nicko <> writes:

    <edited>

    > >"Nice looking" camera?
    > >
    > >WTF does that have to do with anythihg?! Is your camera a fucking
    > >fashion statement--a sort of tech bling thing?
    > >
    > >"Hey, that's a mighty nice looking camera you have there."
    > >
    > >"Yeah, it's a chick magnet, believe me. And it takes photos!"
    > >
    > >GTFOOH.

    > SO you don't appreciate aesthetics... not a good start for a
    > photographer.

    Hello, Chris:

    "Nicko" does far more trolling than snapping, apparently.

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    Paintings Pain and Pun <http://laughatthepain.blogspot.com>