    Makes sense. Seems like more than a few Panasonic owners of GX1s, G3s
    and GH2's might be willing to jump ship for the Olympus. I'm one of
    them.

    RichA, Feb 14, 2012

  2. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Re: Panasonic trying to disrupt sales the OM-D by offering up rumours of a new, high-end Panasonic?

    RichA <> wrote:
    >http://www.43rumors.com/
    >Makes sense. Seems like more than a few Panasonic owners of GX1s, G3s
    >and GH2's might be willing to jump ship for the Olympus. I'm one of
    >them.

    +1 here.

    But it will be a second body, not a replacement. ;-)

    Bruce, Feb 14, 2012

  3. RichA

    Rich <> wrote:
    >Bruce <> wrote in
    >> RichA <> wrote:
    >>>http://www.43rumors.com/
    >>>Makes sense. Seems like more than a few Panasonic owners of GX1s, G3s
    >>>and GH2's might be willing to jump ship for the Olympus. I'm one of
    >>>them.

    >> +1 here.
    >>
    >> But it will be a second body, not a replacement. ;-)
    >>

    >Be interesting to see what the conversion rate from DSLR to mirrorless is
    >in two years.

    The conversion rate in Japan is faster than in Europe, but both are
    converting much faster than the US market.

    Perhaps Americans will cling to bigger cameras than the rest of the
    world in the same way they have clung to bigger cars. ;-)

    Bruce, Feb 15, 2012
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Feb 15, 2012